Chapter 14: A Lost Soul

"I could just kill him, this instance, and then no one would be able to stop me and I could restore the Firenation's honour! What do I have to lose? Nothing. I have nothing."

-Zuko PoV-

For a moment I felt strange, I felt empathy. She's still my sister...

"That's not true! You still have a lot!"

I was distracting Azula by talking with her. Meanwhile Katara was slowly and secretly leading water to Azula and Aang.

"What do I still have?! Everything I had is taken away from me!"

As she said that Katara lifted the water, that by now already was underneath them, up.
It was small and thin but enough to scare Azula and push her away, making her fall.
Then Katara did her stances and created a bigger wave and pulled Aang backwards. Azula was caught off guard, and she span around on her arms and with her feet she created a circle of fire around her knocking Aang, who was protected by Katara's water further away.
The blue fire then came to us. Katara had just enough time to pull water up in front of her but it wasn't enough and Katara fell down.
Suki evaded the fire and I blocked it with my fire bending.

Only Suki and I were still left to fight Azula.
Suki ran to Azula while I shot some fireballs.
Azula could block every fireball easily with her firebending but it gave Suki time to go to Azula.
Suki tried to hit and kick Azula but she blocked each attack.
I sent a fireball her way and she had to block her. This gave Suki the perfect opportunity to strike, she gave Azula a huge bitch slap.
Azula knew that in this position she's at a disadvantage so she striked lighting at me, I couldn't redirect it to her, out of fear that I might hit Suki.
So I redirected it to a wall.
Then Azula made a twist and covered herself in blue fire, Suki had to step back and Azula grabbed her left foot.
Suki fell, Azula turned very fast and ran to me.
Her blue fire is stronger than mine so she could fight me easily.
She shot blue fireballs at me while she ran to me, I struggled to block them.
Then she got very close to me, and jumped at me.
Our hands were on each other's hands.
I pushed her back and she let herself fall on her arms.
Then she pointed her feet at me and bended fire out of them.
I split the fire stream in two.
One stream went left of me and one went right. Then she twisted her body and tackled me.
I fell down and hit my head.

-Suki PoV-

I saw Azula beating Zuko.
She ran to me, I had to get up fast.
I wanted to hit her head but she moved it to the left. With her right arm she pulled my arm down on her shoulder.

"AAH!"

It hurt so much. She broke it.
I saw Ty Lee and Sokka come through the hole in the wall where Zuko redirected his lightning.
Azula saw them too and picked me up around my waist and threw me into a wall. I got knocked out.

-Ty Lee PoV-

"What's going on here?!"

Sokka and I were looking for the rest of the Gaang and when we finally found them they were fighting with Azula.

"Azula!"

Sokka and I charged to her.
But she created lightning and shot at Sokka. Sokka couldn't dodge it and it hit his boomerang. The blow knocked him backwards om the ground.
I was stunned.

"What's the matter you traitor? Are you scared? Well you should be, I hear that circus clowns are very flamable!"

"Azula stop! What are you doing?! This is not the Azula I liked and respected."

"You know nothing about me! TRAITOR!"

"I know a lot about you, we were best friends."

"Were. You betrayed me and I had to put you in jail for treason!"

"Sigh, I wish we could be friends again. I miss you, but you act all crazy now..."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE! THEY TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!"

Azula bursted in tears. It was heartbreaking to see her like that.

"Not everything, you still have me."

I went closer and hugged Azula.
She is not a monster like everyone think she is, she is just confused, a lost soul.

"Come with us Azula, change the world for the better.."

Azula stepped back.

"No, they'll hate me!"

"No they won't, they'll forgive you."

Azula looked at Aang.

"Not if I kill him"