The prince Part 2

I stared blankly at the three boys that just entered the room. The teacher immediately bowed to Prince Amir.

"Could you please tell me why you are here?" I asked suspiciously.

Tristen kept a poker face, but a sliver of uncomfort was still seen, "Prince Amir insisted."

"It wouldn't be nice if I just left you alone with those lessons now, would it?" Amir said.

"Yay! Fay gets to listen to big brother play!" Fay said joyfully.

"Whoever said you could listen? I haven't let any of you guys listen to me play nor would I start now," I told them with a strained smile.

"Then by royal decree, I command you to let us listen," he said with a smile.

I smiled back at him, "A royal decree can only be given by a king or queen, therefore you are not yet qualified to create one." I got out an oxeye daisy and started fiddling around with it.

"Well then, I'll be back with a royal decree then!" he said with a smile and walked out the door, the two other boys followed him. Fay was jumping up and down, and Tristen, as much as he tried to hide it, was smiling with excitement.

The Oxeye daisy in my hand tore into two, petals were scattered across the floor and the sound of shattering glass could be heard. 'Ah, this is the first time, I've ever lost my patience in this world, I'm going to have to get more Oxeye daisies~"

"I believe we should continue with the lesson?" I said with a sweet smile, acting like nothing has happened.

"Y-yes, of course," the teacher said nervously.

'It's just playing the piano, nothing special. BUT WHY DO THEY KEEP BOTHERING ME?' I thought, making me miss a few notes, more windows shattered.

"Well then, I suppose I'll have to replace those later," I said, my smile growing brighter. I didn't notice the teacher beside me shiver.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, I'm afraid that I'm not playing the piano today," I told prince Amir as politely as I could.

"Oh, but it says here on the royal decree that you have to play piano for us," the prince said smiling.

I sighed, "Very well, but only once, understand. After this, you may not use the royal decree on me anymore. Deal?"

"Deal~" he said cheerfully. 'Ah, he might be smart, but he's still a kid. To think I don't have to listen to any royal decrees anymore..... and all I have to do is play the piano.'

"Very well, follow me," I told him, walking towards the music room in a business like manner.

"Big brother's going to play~"

When we reached to music room, I took out a key and headed straight towards the piano.

Prince's POV

'Although I can't use royal decrees on him I can still threaten him, can I not?' I thought with a smile. It was quite fun aggravating him. Then again, anything was better than the boredom. A louder noise filled the air, nearly making me jump in the air in surprise.

"Wow, big brother is horrible at piano," I heard Fay say. I snorted, that was an understatement. Suddenly a fast range of notes started playing. My eyes widened in surprise, I've never heard this one before. And I thought I've heard everything.

(Rei played the flight of the bumblebee)

What Amir and the others didn't know was that Rei 'himself' was surprised that she could still play the piece. '

"Did you compose that music piece?" I asked despite myself, it really was something else.

"I'm afraid that I could never be able to create a piece like that," Rei told me, "Now if you'll excuse me...."

"Big brother plays piano really well!" Fay exclaimed, I looked towards him. 'Hmmmm, what an interesting household,' I thought. I looked at the blondie, he seems like a bubbly idiot, but as someone who has been in court affairs, it's very easy to see through his facade. But that boy, Rei, no one can see through him. Not a sliver of emotion shows, not even in his eyes, and that polite grin, I really wanted to tear it of his face and see his 'true self'.

"Well, then I guess I'll just have to visit you again," I told him cheerfully.

"Would you like a basil before you go?" he asked politely. Ah, that polite facade, it's even better than mine.

"Isn't that a commoners plant?"

"If you don't want it then simply say so, it saves a lot of time," he said.

"Whoever says that I don't want it?"

"Well then here," he said, pulling out a purple flower from nowhere. Perhaps flowers is his talent?

"Well then, see you!"

"Bye~" Fay said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special talent: Some people have a magick other than the elements. Like per say, talking to animals, teleportation, bringing things to life, shape shifting, etc.

Anyone want to guess the meaning of......

1. Viscaria

2. Oxeye daisy (wiki should tell you)

3. Basil