Book 2 Chapter 1

FINALLY I"M DONE WITH THAT BOOK/ arc, this one will have more action and adventure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I left without saying goodbye to my parents. Though I did leave a note and a few Cyclamen. I quickly dear old friend, feeling rather joyful at my newly found freedom. Though I still continued to keep my identity a secret, meaning that I had my mask and dye and all.

I quickly found the scoundrel drinking at the usual place. Well, his victims were doing all the drinking and he was doing all the winning.

"Hey Raven," I called out, a few customers looked my direction but most were too busy doing their own thing.

"Now you show up, I was starting to think that the rumors were true," Raven grumbled out loud while laying out his cards. It was a straight flush, the others groaned and gave up whatever they betted on.

"What rumors?"

"Oh, that you turned into a teeny weeny sapling."

I laughed out loud before saying, "That's good, I actually came here to say goodbye."

"You got kicked out?"

"Yep," I said cheerfully.

"Too bad for you, I'm coming along," he said with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow, don't tell me....

"There's been signs of a demon king rising, imagine all the money I- I mean we could earn if you kill him," a mischievous glint could be seen in his eyes.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed, giving him the look.

A few hours later in an inn

"Sometimes I wonder how we're friends," I grumbled under my breath.

"It's because you're jealous of my dashing face of course. I mean, with the way you always cover half your face, you probably as ugly as Morfran*," he said, lying down on the bed with a victorious smile.

(Morfran = some ugly warrior under King Arthur, also an ugly demon)

"You wish, I'm just too handsome for both halves of my face to be seen at the same time."

He scoffed, "I bet ya that my ass is more handsome that your face."

"I don't remember you having any," I shot back, removing my mask. We were gonna be stuck with each other 24/7 anyways, might as well.

"Ha! You look like a girl!" he said while thinking, '*whistle* Wonder how he'll look like in a dress.'

"At least I look like something. You however, look like a dead dog that's been run over by a carriage then collected by a chef and cooked, eaten and vomited out."

"That carriage probably ran me over because I looked so handsome that they got jealous. And even being run over, I still looked beautiful enough to be eaten."

"SHUT UP, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRY'NA SLEEP YA KNOW?! YOU BOTH UGLY!" came a shout from the room beside theirs.

"More like you looked so disgusting that they couldn't stand it," I whispered.

"You mean disgustingly handsome."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chapter for confusion)

A woman looked out of a window of a certain person's' room, in her hands was a bouquet of cyclamen.

"Honey, I think it's time that we leave,"she said out loud.

"Already? But we just got here!" the man complained.

"It might've been a short time for us, but for humans we've already been here for a rather long time. Long enough for them to forget what we are anyways."

"But what about our son?"

"Daughter you mean, she isn't our daughter. Our daughter died before she was born," the woman said sadly.

".....then there isn't anything keeping us here anymore."

And after a moment of depressing silence, they, and the whole mansion (and everyone in it), disappeared.