Confess or Hide your Feelings?

Poppy: Hello! Welcome to Troll 2 Troll where we debate the big questions. I'm Poppy and this is... Uhm, Branch? *whispers* Where are you, Branchie?

Branch: *enters* Branch here! *whispers* Sorry I'm late.

Poppy: *whispers* That's fine! Anyway, today's topic...

Branch: Confess your feelings to your crush or hide it forever? Wait, WHAT?! *turns red*

Poppy: Oooh, great question! Confess my feelings of course. Creek already knows that he is my crush. *blushes*

Branch: Yeah right. *rolls eyes*

Poppy: I think we shouldn't hide our feelings forever to that troll you secretly love. I mean, everyone should have the privilege to express what they feel, right? We have to take the risk to know if that troll has the same feelings that you have. Whether it's a mutual feeling or not, that troll deserves to be aware that there's someone who actually loves them.

Branch: *stares for a second* *gulps* *whispers* Wow...

Poppy: How about you, Branchie?

Branch: Uh... Hide my feelings...forever?

Poppy: Really? I know you're not a great liar, Branch. *laughs*

Branch: *sniggers* Oh, how can you be sure of that? Until now, my crush doesn't know I like her. *widens eyes* UH, I MEAN, I...ugh...no, no!

Poppy: Wait, *gasps* you have a crush?! Tell me who!! *grins* Is it Legsly or somethin'?

Branch: No, no. Nevermind about that! It's just a mistake! *titters*

Poppy: Tell me, please! You're my best friend, right?

Branch: Your antics never work on me, Poppy. *crosses arms* And who said I'm your best friend?

Poppy: Saaaay itttt!

Branch: No.

Poppy: Pleaseee?

Branch: No.

Poppy: Pleaseeeee?

Branch: No.

Poppy: Pretty pleaseee!! *does the puppy eyes*

Branch: *rolls eyes* Oh Poppy you can't just trick me by those cute—I mean, pretty—I MEAN uhh, creepy eyes.

Poppy: Ugh, c'mon! just tell me who it is, Branch!

Branch: I said no!

Poppy: ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Branch: Oh no, don't give me that look, Poppy.

Poppy: TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!

Branch: *screams* AAAAAH!! A BERGEN!!

Poppy: AHHH!!! *climbs at Branch* *closes her eyes*

Branch: *blushes*

*cricket sounds*

Poppy: *continues to close her eyes* *whispers* Is the Bergen still here...?

Branch: You seriously believed me, didn't you? *chuckles* *rolls eyes*

Poppy: What?! *immediately climbs down* Ugh, you tricked me! *punches his arm* And you scared me to death!

Branch: *rubs his punched arm* Man, that hurts...

Poppy: *shrugs* *walks out*

Branch: W—wait, Poppy! I thought you like pranks! *rubs his head* I just did that to stop you from forcing me to tell who my crush is!

*cricket sounds*

Branch: Uh...that's all for today, I guess?