Someone I Love or Someone Who Loves Me?

Poppy: Hello, this is Troll 2 Troll! I'm Poppy and he's Branch.

Branch: And here, we debate the big questions.

Poppy: Today's question—would you rather have a relationship with someone you love or someone who loves you? Ooh, a question about love!

Branch: *rolls eyes* Why are there questions like this? As if someone would dare to *grimaces* love me...or something.

Poppy: What are you saying? I do love you, Branch...

Branch: *turns red* Y—you do?

Poppy: Duh, of course! I don't want anyone to feel that they're unloved. Every single one of us deserves love!

Branch: *murmurs* Heh, of course, Branch. Stop expecting.

Poppy: Anyways, that's why I'd go for someone who loves me. Y'know, I've never hated anyone. Ever. So, I won't have any problems with whoever I get to date if the troll I'm having a relationship with actually loves me back. And maybe it's time for me to have someone who, you know, loves me for who I am. There's give and take with this type of troll, so...yeah.

Branch: Wow, Poppy. Uh, hate to admit, but surprisingly, that's pretty wise of you.

Poppy: Whoa, really? *smirks and titters* And surprisingly, that's pretty nice of ya—you gave a compliment for the first time!

Branch: *chuckles*

Poppy: *giggles* How about ya, smarty pants?

Branch: *shrugs* Is answering the question mandatory in the first place?

Poppy: *nods*

Branch: *shrugs* Alright, fine. *scratches head* In my case, what's the point of someone liking me if I don't like them back in the first place?

Poppy: Sooo?

Branch: So, uh, I guess I'll go with someone I love?

Poppy: Ooh

Branch: But, yeah, since trolls are annoying as hell and the only troll I like doesn't like me back, I'd rather go alone.

Poppy: Wait, wait, wait–

Branch: Uhm, what? *frowns*

Poppy: Hol' on a second, did I hear it right? So you do like someone?

Branch: *flushes* N-n-n-no! Wh-what are you talking about *titters* I-I-I didn't say anything–

Poppy: Ooh, don't deny, Branch! *wiggles eyebrows* I heard that! *faces the camera* We heard it right, guys! It's definitely confirmed! *squeals*

Branch: *soughs* Blah blah, you already knew a long time ago. Who gives a damn, anyway...

Poppy: I do!

Branch: *shrugs* Poppy...

Poppy: Oh no, don't worry, Branch. I'll help you with this—if this is the way I can make you happy, then so be it!

Branch: *rubs arm* B-but

Poppy: *whispers* Oh c'mon, Branch, tell me which troll your heart is beating for! I promise I won't be as annoying if you tell me–

Branch: *murmurs* How oblivious really is this lady? *facepalms*

Poppy: I'll try to bring her to you, I-I'll try to help you, I promise!

Branch: (◉‿◉)

Poppy: Uh, Branch?

Branch: *sighs* Sorry– *covers Poppy's mouth while gesturing throat-slash on the camera*

Poppy: *tries pulling his hand away from her mouth* B-Branch, stop oomf–

Branch: *sweats* Uhh, t-that's all for today! *titters*

Poppy: *continues pulling his hand* What in the world—Branch! *struggles to get free from Branch's grip as he starts carrying her away*

Branch: *whispers while facing the camera* Just stop filming, man. *groans*

Poppy: *bites his hand and escapes*

Branch: *winces and quickly runs away*

Poppy: BRANCH!! *looks at Branch's direction and frowns* *sighs* Well... *smirks* That is how a troll denies his feelings for someone.