Waffles or Pancakes?

Poppy: Hello, welcome to Troll 2 Troll where we debate the big questions! I'm Poppy and this is—

Branch: Wait, wait. Seriously, why am I even here in the first place? Why don't you choose others who'd actually agree with you, like Guy Diamond, Smidge, or your other "friends"?

Poppy: Well, apparently, I like being your partner.

Branch: ⊙_⊙

Poppy: I thought we opposite trolls would make a great debate since you're the only one in the village who is the opposite of my positive personality—

Branch: *shrugs* Of course, the usual answer. *coughs* Anyways, I'm Branch. The question of the day is from Love_4_Stories.

Poppy: And today's topic: Waffles or Pancakes? Ooohh, a tasty question! Branch?

Branch: Pancakes. Because it's floppy, soft, and spongy. Plus, Waffles contain more fat and sugar than Pancakes.

Poppy: Oohh! That's what I actually want about waffles. It's crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It's also sweeter especially when you add lots of different flavors and toppings like marshmallows and chocolate!

Branch: Uh, you can actually add flavors on pancakes, Poppy. Another thing, you even need this special iron thingy to cook waffles. But pancakes, only a pan can do! You can even eat tons of pancakes at the same time. Unlike waffles, it's only acceptable to eat three or more waffles.

Poppy: Yeah that's your opinion. I personally choose waffles 'cause it's tastier, and you can also make it a sandwich if you want! But, I like Pancakes too... Ugh, I love waffles more but, I still love... urgh! I can't decide.

Branch: You already said that 'you like waffles better;' why won't you choose waffles?

Poppy: Hmm, fine! Waffles are my choice!

Branch: And my final decision goes to Pancakes.

Poppy: Alright, that's all for today!