Blind Date or Arranged Date?

Poppy: Hello there! We're Poppy and Branch, and this is Troll 2 Troll where we debate the big questions!

Branch: Today's dilemma: Blind Date or Arranged Date?

Poppy: Hmm...*thinks* I choose both! Blind dates can make you meet new friends, and in that way, you might meet the right one for ya! On the other hand, arranged dates make you know more about that certain troll that you want to date. How about you, Branch?

Branch: Neither! *grimaces* I don't even want to try that...weird...thing.

Poppy: No neithers, Branch!

Branch: Ugh, fine. Uh, I choose...arranged dates? I don't know, blind dates are kind of creepy because you don't even know who you're dating — and it's a bit embarrasing too. While arranged dates are more special for you because the one you are dating is someone you actually know in person, and you like who you're dating. Also, as what you have mentioned, arrange dates allow you to get to know more about the person you are in a relationship with.

Poppy: Woah, nice answer, Branch! By the way, have you ever dated someone already? *grins*

Branch: Nope. *crosses arms* Never in my life.

Poppy: Awh, that's sad... Why won't you try it?

Branch: *whispers* As if she'd accept me for a date. *rolls eyes*

Poppy: Ooh, I heard that! You still haven't told me who your crush is!

Branch: *rolls eyes* Ugh. *facepalms*

Poppy: Tell me, tell me, tell me!

Branch: YOU!

Poppy: What?

Branch: *becomes nervous* I...uh...um...I mean...h—HEY, YOU! Uhh, stop there!

Poppy: *glares at the screen*

Branch: Y'know, I—I was just trying to, uh, stop you from letting me tell you my...crush?

Poppy: C'mon, Branch, why won't you just tell me?

Branch: *facepalms* *murmurs* See? I already told you who she is yet you don't understand.

Poppy: Whaaa? I can't hear you.

Branch: Nevermind about that, Poppy.

Poppy: Fine! *alters voice* Would Poppy finally know who Branch's crush is? Find out in the next episode of—

Branch: *shrugs* Poppy!!

Poppy: *giggles* I guess that's all for today! *waves*