Alone or With Annoying People?

Poppy: Hello! Welcome to Troll 2 Troll where we debate the big questions. I'm Poppy!

Branch: And I'm Branch.

Poppy: Our question for today is: Be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people? That's a funny question! Branch?

Branch: Oh boy, if only I had the chance, I'd rather be alone in my whole life than be with annoying trolls for just a minute. Everyone's doing random, chaotic noises every single day—and you know what? It drives me crazy!

Poppy: What?! That's annoying for 'ya? So you really wanna be alone than spend time with "annoying" people? Ugh, boring!

Branch: *rolls eyes* Everyone's annoying. Dancing for no reason...hugging? It's TORTURE! *voice cracks*

Poppy: That's your opinion, Branch. But me? I LOOOVE *sings* singing...

Branch: *facepalms*

Poppy: ...and *dances* dancing, and *hugs Branch* hugging sooo much!

Branch: *blushes* No singing, no dancing, *slightly shrugs Poppy off his body* and definitely no hugging.

Poppy: *crosses arms* Duh, you always say that.

Branch: It's 'cause I don't sing, I don't dance, and I don't hug. That's the way I am, and I like it.

Poppy: Well, I'd rather be with annoying people than be alone. It's boring, you know! No one's annoying for me, actually... *whispers* ...except for one person. *glares at Branch*

Branch: *shrugs* I heard that. All of you are what's annoying, Poppy. If only you all would understand how much agony I had to take just to survive a single day.

Poppy: *scowls* You know what? Nothing's annoying with expressing your happiness, Branch.

Branch: Oh, really...

Poppy: Yeah! It's 'cause all your life, you're sooo sad!

Branch:

Poppy:

Branch: ...excuse me?

Poppy: Oh...oh gosh, I—I'm so sorry, Branch... I didn't mean to say that—

Branch: *shrugs* No, whatever, you're right. No wonder people always remind me of how boring and paranoid I am, huh?

Poppy: No, no, no—Branch, that's not what I meant, alright? And—and I was wrong for saying that...

Branch: *sighs*

Poppy: The last thing I want to do is hurt you—or anyone else. So I'm really sorry...

Branch: All right, all right, you don't have to say sorry, Poppy. The last thing I wanna do is make things too emotional.

Poppy: You're not mad...?

Branch: The hell would I? It's nothing serious, Pops.

Poppy: Welp... Okay! *titters* I guess we all have to understand that people can be extroverted or introverted—and whatever they are, we have to respect them!

Branch: Mm-hmm.

Poppy: What I've learned about this debate is that most of us trolls prefer being around others and making new friends and having so much fun—and that's natural, and absolutely okay! But Branch right here, he prefers being alone; so, if his definition of fun is...doing his own thing in his bunker, we don't need to redefine that! *grins*

Branch: Yep, you got it. Respect me—and my private space—and I'll respect everyone else for whatever crazy stuff they're doing. *crosses arms* Is that clear, Poppy?

Poppy: Heck yeah! *looks at the camera* You heard that, people.

Branch: *sighs in relief*

Poppy: Unless...you find a troll obviously needing help, and that's when we enter the scene! A lot of people don't get enough help just because they tell themselves they're okay—but deep inside? *looks at the camera* *whispers* They're broken...

Branch: *stares into nowhere*

Poppy: Well, I guess this discussion is done! *titters* That's all for today!