You Make Him Jealous

I FINALLY HAVE WIFI!!!! THANK YA LORD!!

You and Wes were sitting about to watch one of your favorite movies -- one that he wasn't a fan of-- Magic Mike.

You didn't know, there was just something about Channing Tatum that just made you want more, and Magic Mike gave you more.

"Ugh Y/N do we have to watch this movie? You know I hate it!" Wesley groaned loudly

"Yes, you know I LOVE it" you said, walking to the kitchen to get some snacks

You grabbed some popcorn and some chips and walked back to the living room to see Wes sitting on the couch like a child with his arms crossed over his chest and a pout on his lips.

"Ugh. Fine Wes. We don't have to watch the f****** movie, since you want to act like a child." You yelled at him and threw the popcorn bowl and chip bowl at him, instantly regretting watching all of the chips fall. But you brushed it off and walked upstairs to put some clothes on.

You were going to go to the movies alone and watch something there alone. 

After putting on some leggings and a sweatshirt, you grabbed your wallet and your keys and walked out without another word.

You bought your movie ticket and went into the theatre, walking past the overpriced concessions knowing that you already had snacks in your purse. You walked into the theatre and found a seat near the back and pulled out your phone to turn it off and noticed a million and one texts from Wes.

Ignoring him and rolling your eyes, you turned off your phone and put all of your attention to the screen. During the movie you noticed some guy that came in alone and sat a couple seats away from you. You didn't pay him any mind and continued to watch the movie.

When the movie ended, you did what your mom always taught you and waited for all of the people to leave the theatre before you tried to do so. As you were waiting, you looked over and saw the same guy staring at you. When you caught him, he blushed and looked away and that made you chuckle.

When the people all left, you got up and walked past the man without saying anything. As you passed him, he grabbed your wrist gently and pulled you back over. Looking at the guy, he was fine as hell, but you had to stay faithful to Wes.

"Hey what's up?" you smiled genuinely

He started scratching the back of his neck, "Hey, I just wanted to say that you're really pretty- no beautiful- no stunning- no-" 

You cut him off, "Thank you"

"Would you want to go out to dinner with me?" poor thing just seemed nervous.

"Well I have a boyfriend, but you seem like a nice guy and I'm super hungry so we can go out as friends. Is that cool?" you giggled and smiled at him

His face turned red out of embarrassment and his eyes widened, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you had a boyfriend! I am so stupid!"

"C'mon, it's okay let's go get some food." You say walking away

The mystery man offered to drive you to the restaurant, but you still didn't know him so you said you would drive yourself. 

When you got to the restaurant, you sat down and started to get to know each other.

"So what's your name? What friends don't know each others name?" You joked with him

"Cameron.." He said quietly and that caused you to frown. He noticed and continued, "Sorry.. I'm not normally this shy, but with a beautiful girl like you here I get nervous" he chuckled

"Hey hey hey! No flirting remember! We are juuust friends!" You remind him playfully.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" He laughed back.

After eating and laughing for a while, you guys started to leave. After giving him your number, you started to walk toward your car but your name was being called behind you.

"Hey wait, can I get a picture with you really fast for your contact photo, I do this with all of my contacts." He showed you his phone and with each of his contacts, he had a picture of him with that person.

"Uhh yea sure!" You smiled and walked over to him as he handed the phone to someone.

You posed and the person took the picture and the both of you went on your merry ways.

When you got home, Wesley was pissed. But you didn't know why.

"Wes what is wrong with you? Why are you still awake, you know you normally go to bed at 10" you say calmly

"Why were you hanging out with another guy Y/N?" he says and walks over to you.

"He's a friend of mine, what are you so mad about?" you said grabbing a bottle of water

"Well why is he posting pictures of the both of you on Instagram?" He yelled

"Because we were hanging out?" you said in a duh tone, "I'm gonna go to bed, you can come when you've calmed down." you say and head to the bedroom.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!

-Tay