You Babysit Together (Part 3)

Previously...

"STOP Wes!" You finally yell, "I'm done. I have waited for you for forever, as a fan, as your girlfriend, to be something that is meaningful to you! But you've waisted both of our time and I think it's time for me to go." You say and start dragging your stuff to the door, grabbing your car keys.

"Y/N I'm sorry, please let me explain-"

"No. I said I'm done Wes." You said and walked out of the house.

A few weeks later...

After the incident with Wesley, you checked into a hotel and have been there ever since. 

You were constantly getting calls from various people asking you where you were and to come back and let Wesley explain himself, but you were too hurt.

Today was your last day in the hotel and as you were packing up your bags you got a call from Erica, Jake's girlfriend and you knew that you couldn't ignore her.

"Hey Erica is everything okay?" You ask her

"Yea, I was umm just wondering if you could watch Lauren for us today." She asked, and she sounded like she was up to something.

"Sure, where do you want to meet me?"

After her telling you to meet at a park, you put your clothes on and drove to the meeting place.

This is where I met Wes for the first time... You thought as you sat down on the lawn in front of the stage, waiting for Erica.

You were about to get up and move, but Erica appeared with Lauren in her arms.

"Hey Lauren!" You cooed at the baby, taking her from Erica, "Where's her baby bag?" 

"Ohh... Ummm.. I-Uhhh" She stuttered and you raised a brow.

Something was going on...

You were about to question her, but you were interrupted by someone coming on the stage, a crowd forming and cheering for the famous boy.

"Hello everyone!" It was Jake, "I have a friend here who has someone really special that he needs to talk to, but she's a petty Betty and won't talk to him!" The crowd screams

You turn to Erica to see a nervous smile on her face, "You know I'm a bad liar"

You chuckled and turned back to the stage.

"She's here right now holding my baby!" Jake says and everyone turns to see you, and they go wild.

"Y/N, can you come up here please?" He smirks and you walk up on stage with Lauren in your arms.

"So Ms. Petty Betty.. how are you feeling today?" He asks and you laugh

"I feel great thanks" 

"Great, great. Well we have someone here that is really special in your life who wants to talk to you. Wes come on out." He says and Wesley walks out in a black suit lookin like a meal.

You smile slightly as he takes the mic from Jake and walks over to you, getting down on one knee. The crowd goes crazy and they start pulling out their phones.

Your smile falls as you watch him talk into the microphone.

"Y/N you honestly make me the happiest man in the world and I don't know how I was able to function without you. I am so sorry for leading you on at first after knowing how bad you want to be with me. These few weeks have been hell, but they've given me time to think about what I want. And Y/N that's you." The crowd awes, "So will you make me an even happier man and marry me?" he asks.

"Man her eyes are sweating pretty bad" Jake says and you laugh, wiping away some of the tears.

"Are you serious this time?" You mouth to him and he nods honestly

"Yes I'll marry you!" He smiles, standing up to put the ring on your finger and kissing you.

"Flower girl!" Lauren yells causing everyone to gasp.

"Oh my gosh my baby! That's her first word!" Erica yells as she runs up on stage snatching the baby from you.

"No. Y/N/N" she says and reaches for you again.

"OH GOD JUST HAVE KIDS ALREADY!" Jake yells

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay