You Both Get Interviewed Together

You woke up early today because you had an interview at with a local radio station. It was set for 10 AM and it was already 8. You did your morning routine and got into your interview outfit, you wanted to dress up a bit because you were getting interviewed with your celebrity crush Wesley Tucker. 

After you finished your hair and makeup, you walked out to your car and headed to the radio station. About 30 minutes later you arrived and walked in, getting many hoots and whistles from older men. 

When you went to ask the front desk women you noticed Wes talking to his Manager. The women told you that you would be on the 19th floor. You thanked the girl and made your way to the elevator and tried to walk past Wesley without being noticed. But you failed when you tripped over air and fell right in front of him

"Hey!" You heard him run up behind you and started to help you up. When you were safely on your feet, you dusted yourself off and turned to thank him. As you turned around you see Wesley in a pretty relaxed outfit, making you think that you over dressed

 "You're Y/N right?" He asked with a smile

"Yea that's me" you answered nervously, a smile creeping up to your lips

The both of you stood in an awkward silence until Wes spoke, "Well let's go our interview is in 10 minutes"

You nodded and started to head upstairs making small talk along the way. You met your interviewer Ashley and took a seat while they got ready for the both of you.

"Hey guys! Today we are so excited to have these amazing people in our studio, we have the Amazing singer Y/N and this handsome young stallion Wesley Tucker! Let's get started shall we?" She asked basic questions and through out the interview you started to relax and show the real you.

"Who's your celebrity crush?" she asked, you were dreading this question, but you knew you had to answer it.

"Oh you know the normal ones, Justin, Austin Mahone, and Wesley Tucker." You said and smirked at Wes as he blushed

"So Wes, what about you?" Ashley asked him

 "Selena, Ariana, and Y/N, you know the normal ones" he mocked and winked back.

"Woooow guys scandalous, would you guys date each other?"

"Wow putting me on the spot huh?" Wesley chuckled,  "Y/N is such a sweet girl from what I've heard and seen from her, she's a bit goofy but who isn't" he told her. You looked at him and chuckled, blushing a little bit.

"Well guys that's it for our interview, thank you guys so much for watching and Y/N and Wesley thank you for coming"

"Of course! I love it here!" You beamed

"Yea! Call me when Y/N is here" he winked and you blushed.

You both stood up and headed to the door, when you felt a tug on your wrist. You turn around to see a blushing Wesley.

"Hey Y/N... I was wondering if you'd want to maybe hang out... like a date? Or if you don't want it to be a date we could always go as friends!" he said while scratching the back of his neck, nervously.

"Of course Wes! Text me and let me know when babe" you chuckled and walked away, leaving him stunned.

A/N: Hey y'all I hope you are enjoyed! If you have any ideas for more chapters let me know in the comments!

-Tay