You're Divorced (Part 2)

**Very Explicit Content**

*Read A/N!*

After I left Wes, all I could think about was him, the way he walked, the way he talked, everything. I felt like I was 16 again.

I couldn't even sleep, I was currently in my bed snuggled in bed thinking about Wesley. After a long yawn, I shuffle out of my white bedsheets.

I leave the bed, walking to the bathroom down the hall. I switch on the light and lean my hands against the dark, marble counters; staring at my reflection in the mirror.

I think back to earlier today, when I locked lips with Wes; even if it was only for a couple seconds. The memory of kissing him brings a small smile to my face, but also a large amount of sadness. Wes and I shared so many great memories together, it's still so unclear to me how we fell apart so easily. A small tear falls down my cheek, only to be followed by another.

I need him. I need Wesley, fast.

I pace back to my bedroom and grab my phone from my bedside table, tapping his contact. It rings three times before the line picks up and I hear Wes' voice through the phone.

"Hello?" he rasps, but I can't seem to force words out of my mouth. "Y/n?"

"Wes," I say softly, but mostly to myself. "Please come over-"

"Why? What's wrong? Are you o-" he rambles on with genuine worry before I cut him off.

"Yes, Wesley. I'm okay, just-" I pause. "Come over please. I need you, bad".

His breathing goes ragged on the other end, "Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes," he stops for a split second before asking, "What about Maya?"

"Your mom's there, no?"

"Right," he lets out a small chuckle, "Bye, y/n".

I hang up the phone and race to my bedroom. I open my top drawer to find a matching, grey set of bra and panties before stripping down and putting them on. I throw on a black band tee and take my curly hair out of it's giant bun, and head over to the bathroom.

I grab my spray bottle from the counter and spray my hair with water until it's damp, and then apply a small amount of leave in conditioner; which leave my hair decently moisturizer and good-smelling.

I turn the tap on and gather cold water with both palms of my hands, before bringing it to my face to wake me up a bit more before Wes gets here.

Taking a deep breath, I walk to my living room couch and sit cross legged to wait for him to arrive.

After about five minutes of waiting, there's four knocks on the front door. I hop off of the couch, and tip toe quickly towards the door.

I take a quick look through the peephole, for safety purposes; and surely it was Wes. I open the door and i'm immediately greeted with Wes' warm smile. The same smile I fell in love with, and still am.

"Hey," I say, close to a whisper.

"Hey," he responds, looking at his feet.

"Sorry," I shake my head quickly, remembering that I should probably let him inside. "Come in," I open the door wider.

He steps in, kicking off his shoes and placing them beside a pair of Maya's on the floor. We walk in silence to the couch before Wesley breaks it.

"Did you need to talk to me about something, y/n?" he asks with concern while we both sit facing each other on the couch.