Chap 7

Jess POV

"BULLSHIT!"

That was the word which got me back to consciousness. It was too loud for my now sensitive ears.

'Damn it man, I'm feeling sick, so don't yell.'

A hand was pressing mine and I realized in what position I was.

On Seth's lap.

In a tight embrace.

Me feeling sick.

And my uncle yelling.

"So that's it? Mystery solved! You two want to believe that you're both aliens?"

'Oh shit.'

It wasn't like I didn't knew. I had a feeling that they weren't from our world. So this was just another confirmation. But I was feeling worse in a minute.

"It is the truth", Seth answered.

"Really? Well, you two don't look like aliens."

"And what does an alien look like, Jack Bruno?" Sara asked.

Which was a big mistake, from my view.

"You know what aliens look like! They look like, little ..."

'Here we go.'

"... like little green people, with antennas and laser guns! And take me to your leader earthling!"

"Seriously uncle Jack. Either the movies or the convention influenced your imagination."

'Oh god do I feel sick. I wanna to throw up.'

"He requires some sort of proof. He thinks we're insulting his intelligence."

"You think? You can't just drop the 'we're aliens' bomb just like that on somebody. Now I know I've seen some pretty weird things today ... but you can't expect me to believe that ..."

Uncle Jack's voice died off. Sara had raised her hand and different things were flying around; CD's, coins, paper ...

"I have the ability to move objects with my mind."

"That's impossible", Jack blurted.

"Jack please, can't we just drive on?" I whined but to quiet for him to hear.

"No it's quite possible. On our planet as well as yours. You don't do it because you haven't learned to use your full brain capacity."

"No, I don't do it because it's kinda creepy. And I really would like you to stop."

That was it, I couldn't hold it back so I grabbed an empty back and threw up.

"Jess?"

Seth sounded very worried.

"I-I'm f-f-fine. J-just n-nauseous."

My vision went black but I still heard and felt everything, like Seth tightening his grip on me.

"Jack Bruno please, we have to move fast! Now!"

Jack's POV

"Jack Bruno please, we have to move fast! Now!"

'Damn this shit. Why does it have to happen now?'

"Don't blame your niece for falling sick!"

"Okay okay, calm down. I'll drive and won't stop till we're in a town."

I slammed my foot on the accelerator. The car jerked forward.

"Would you mind not driving this rough?" Seth snapped.

"Excuse me? Hey could you loose your death grip on her?"

"Well sorry but I love her and I am concerned about her health, unlike you who didn't hear her pleading to drive on and stop this nonbeliever thing", he shot back.

"Guys, please. An argument isn't helping her."

"Sara I would be more comfortable if she would be on your lap now. So please take her from your brother's death grip."

"I am not so sure if that's a good idea", she said hesitantly.

"Sara."

"Okay okay."

It went silent for another good hour. No big black cars trying to crush us. No shooting from a flying saucer. But an angry Seth with a death glare.