ch.1

I recently joined team 10 and I'm so happy I get to be with everyone I lived in Las Vegas and I use to live in a small home with my mom dad and my 3 sisters we were bad with money but when I found my passion for vlogging and making videos then nothing mattered. So today I'm moving to the team 10 house I got my bags and I'm in my car and I'm driving (time skip) I get there and I knock on the door and Jake opens the door and he seemed excited to see me "hey jenny right " he asked and I smiled "yeah " he tells me to come in and he calls every one and I take a deep breath as I see chance and Antony Nick, Erica, Tessa, Chad, and the Martinez twins "Hi I'm Jenny and I'm going to live with you guys " I say loud and proud they all say hi and Jake helps me with my bags I feel shy around him he is so cute and sweet I snap in reality and I say to my self"stop it you know what happened with the other chick that lived here ." Then he says "so you're sharing a room with Tessa she is gonna be leaving for a couple days so you're gonna be alone for a little " I say ok and I lay on the bed and he says "if you need anything just call " I nodded and he left I was unpacking and Tessa come up and we talk about how I love dancing too and how my life was and I was done un packing and I go to get food and Tessa leaves to go to new York and me and the boys we were getting close then Jake starts to vlog and he introduces me to the viewers and I say "yep I'm Jenny and I'm an 18-year-old savage " I dab and he giggles I smile and he goes on with vlogging (time skip to night)

I get ready for bed and I could not go to sleep so I text almost every one and there not awake so I text Jake and he was awake so I ask him if I can come in his room he says, yes and I sneak in his room and we talk a lot before so it wasn't uncomfortable so I lay on his bed and we just talk as we were talking I guess I fell asleep.i woke up to chance and Anthony with the mega phone telling us to wake up I felt embarrassed as I saw the camera there I was thinking what if people get the wrong idea..

(To be continued)