ch29

Warning this chapter can be triggering to other this is how I expressed myself

( a few months later )

I woke up and I got an email from my manager sayings that Calvin Klein asking if I can do a photo shoot with them I smile and replied quickly sayings, yes and I got up to call them.were doing the shoot later to the day I run to jake "baby look" I showed him the email and he hugs me "congrats baby "

(4 hours later after the photo shoot )

I got home and I was tired so I fell asleep I woke up to a bad call it was my sister she said it was about my mom she said my mom was......sick not sick......I mean really sick....my mom had cancer...........she died....I sat in shock she hid it from me I thought 'why her' and I start to cry I felt like I was in a box I got off the phone I try to scream it felt like a dream I got a good breath to scream "wake me up" Jake wasn't here. with my tears streaming I walk to the balacany I sit on the railing and I slowly close my eyes I take a deep breath and I chill for an hour I get off and I wrote a note to jake when he comes home I grab my phone and my keys and I get in my car and I drive far away I go to a place where I like to hide it's called Mary dance it's a dance place that my friend owns I tell her and she lets me in for free and we start to chill in one of the dance room and I started talking to her I realized I should start to dance again I started dancing when I was 9 then I stopped when I got in to youtube a stuff yeah I danced here and there but I should do it full Time.....