ch22

We go to the dinner and I make a toast "guys, I would love to say it's been incredible working with you guys and spending my 19 birthday with you all is amazing I can't wait until we can spend many more years and birthdays together "we all drank and I kissed Jake "I love you " I eat my food and all that.we were home and I was in Jakes and I bedroom alone and Jake comes in and gets on top of me so I thought for your birthday we can have some fun " he rubs my arm "w....wait what about every one else " he comes up and stars kissing and nibbling my ear "I told them to leave just for this" I bite my lip "I love you "

(Skip naughty stuff)

I woke up and I was so happy I go take a shower while I take a shower I was turned to the wall and I felt someone in to the room I see Jake standing there staring at me "really Jake " I laughed and I put my towel on and got out of the shower "I love you " I kissed him and I got dressed later on in the day my and chance were hanging out in his room while everyone else Was out parting.i layed my head on chances shoulder "so you still dating that one girl" I looked up and ask " no but I do like someone though " he said "oh who is it" I asked sitting up wanting to know "well.....y....you" he stuttered I couch and I smile "well that's funny" he put his head down "o...ohhhh your not kindling " he said nope not kidding "chance I never knew awwww that's so cute " I hold his hand "but you know I am happily with Jake right" he nodded his head and we stare at each other I don't know whats gonna happen he is leaning in he kisses cheek my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide and Jake came in the room "hey babe let's go to bed"

(If you guys want to see more of me follow me on instagram:lili_loves_taz)