Ch26

I hug jake "am I really worthy of being in the Paul family " I kiss him "Yes you are" Jake picks me up and spins me around. The next day jake posted the video and everyone was giving us a lot of support.I go downstairs and I get food, jake comes down "hey babe " he kisses my cheek

3 months later

The day of the wedding everyone was there even my family I was so happy

I wore a long dress

I started to cry thinking that I'm actually getting married I always said I never wanted to get married (fun fact about Me I never been at a wedding before) we get ready and I walk down the aisle with my dad I see Jake and I bite my lip as soon as...

I started to cry thinking that I'm actually getting married I always said I never wanted to get married (fun fact about Me I never been at a wedding before) we get ready and I walk down the aisle with my dad I see Jake and I bite my lip as soon as I go need jake the ceremony begins the pastor (if this is wrong sorry I got it odd the Internet ) the guy clears his throat " Friends family, we have joined here today to share with jenny and jake an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.

Now repeat after me he says it and I repeat

"I, Jenny rose, take you jake paul, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part," I say

Jake starts to repeat what he says " I, jake paul, take you Jenny rose, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"Now they will state their vows"

Jake looks ay me and smiles and he starts talking "as soon as I met you I knew you were the one you made every day the best day of my life from my lowest point to now you have been with me supporting me and that's why I love you "

I wipe his tears "Jake where do I begin" I giggle "when I met you I fell in love we always make jokes and you gave me my baby kitten puff " I laugh "but no seriously I love you and I will love you forever"

"Now for the rings " the rings were brought out "

"I jenny give you jake this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

I put his ring on his finger

"I jake give you Jenny this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

He put my ring on my finger By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband wife. You may now kiss the bride

Jake kisses me and the light toon play and everyone claps and we walk down the aisle especially and out the doors 

(Its bad but oh well)