ch31

( if you find this depressing  sorry if you don't good job)

"Hi logan " I come in to his house and he finely ask why I'm here "me and jake had a fight a bad fight' i sat on his couch "aww I'm sorry" I smile a little "it's fine we will get over it "  he sit down next to me "so when will I be a uncle " I chuckle  "not soon " we watch a movie then I feel asleep. Logan  woke me  up and i got a text from jake apologies  to me sayings he is stressed out and he didn't  mean it  I text him back telling him we can talk about it when I get home  "ahhh " I groan   logan pulled me into a hug "go talk to him about it it will be better " I hug back and I nodded my head  and we said our good byes. I got back to our place when I opened the door I saw jake on the couch  I sat with him 'I'm so or baby all that I didn't  mean it" I nodded  "it's fine I will forgive  but! I will never forget " I giggle and hug him "ahh I missed you " I say and we both laugh "oh yeah I'm quitting youtube " I put my hands on my knees "what do you mean" Jake fumble his words  "honey I mean I'm going away from youtube  to join a dance group " I push him playfuly  "so not gone forever???" He looks at me blankly  "no not forever "I giggled and I kissed him "have you had breakfast?" He shook his head  I start to cute pancakes eggs and beacon. I put the plates down with some orange juice "there we go " I sit down with Jake and we start to eat  "so what do you got planed for today" he asked "whats today" I eat "it's Friday  February  tenth my god!" I look up and "its my birthday  " it's your birthday" we said together  "22 years old baby what you gonna do " he finished and we start to wash the dishes  "i don't know I didn't do anything  for my 21st" he got an idea "let's go to the club  I can get vip spots he dry his hand and grabs his phone "ok sure " he calls his friend and we can get a vip spot  I sit on the couch and I text team ten and other people   that it's my birthday  and we're going to club. (If you dont believe  in god and stuff change it to your religion or just skip it ) look at the Jesus cross on the wall  and I start to pray I start to cry, me and my mom used  to pray for every birthday  and I haven't done it since I moved. I wipe my tears and I get up I feel someone touch my shoulder I look around  and no one was there "im ok mom " I say knowing it's her near me.

12 hours

I take a shower and I get dressed.
We head to the club and every one is in 1 hour I had many shots I start to fumble "your such a light weight  " chance said "shhh' I hush him "it's my birthday  jake let's dance" I pull jake arm jake is sober Because he has to drive  I start to dance with him "Jake your the best thing that ever happened  to me I dance "more drinks?" I go to the table done dancing "no your wasted " I shook my head to what jake said "no no no" I put my finger on his lips "one more " I ordered  one more round of shots and every one was either drunk or sober but every body had fun.jake takes me out of the club with me on his back  and puts me in the car " Jakey logan wanted to be an uncle" I lean to him and whisper " I want your baby's" I laugh and I lay back. We get home and I stumble but I make it to the bed  I pull jake near me and I start to kiss him and I bite his lip "jenny no your drunk not today " I pout  and I quickly  fall asleep