ch12+little update/rant

I get to the place and I put some of Logan's merch on and I stand in position and I start to pose and do all the good good I was really happy I love taking pictures so it was fun.

(Skip to when I'm at Jake's place )

"Hey Jake, " I said in a low toned voice

"Hi, Jenny" we sat in silents and then I said "I missed you a lot " he nodded to "yeah I missed you " "do you still love me?" Jenny said in a low voice "of course I love you I Will Always Love You" Jake said we hugged I hold his hand "you and me are forever ok" he kissed my hand "ok we are forever" I go down stairs and I go on my phone and I check my Twitter and I see that one of my favorite singers is performing in LA I yell for Jake " Jake Jake Jake " I jump up and down he laughed at my weird side "what Jenny" I yell " Eric Nam is performing "

He looked confused "who is that" my jaw dropped (( you can use a different singer but he is my favorite) "Eric Nam Is a beautiful singer that has changed my life " I rant "ok and " I do my puppy dog eyes "can you go with me I have the money for the concert and meet and greet " I smile I sighs "fine " I scream "yay" I jump on jakes back and then I start attacking him with kisses

(I'm going to cut this one short because I wanna talk about hate.do not go on my story when I clearly said it's about jake people hate because everyone hates because other people or don't be saying Alissa is Gucci and Tessa is Walmart can we just love I can't go on YouTube with out seeing someone roasting people since I'm going to school I may not post that much)