ch34

(2 months later)

I woke up and I'm in the bathroom throwing up again that's great but I do have a doctors appointment. We get to the doctors and we were doing an ultrasound and I see my little bean jake and I started tearing up "so the baby is perfect" the doctors said.

( a month later)

We are going to the doctors to go get the gender but the doctor is gonna write it down and we gonna give it to logan. We were it the car "I just want to know what this baby is" I put the paper down "my mom had a dream it was a boy so I don't know "

We get home and we give Logan the paper and Jake started planing the gender reveal beacuse he wants me to rest gosh I love him. I lay down in bed and I start to cry jake runs in "are you OK baby "he hugs me "how am I so lucky" he giggled "oh that's why you're crying about" I nodd.my emotions we out of wack I felt bipolar.

The week later

We get the gender reveal and Logan brought out a box "ok so you guys this is a box full of balloons blue a boy pink is a girl " Logan explained and we opened the box on three and out came pink balloons and me and jake hugs "yaay" Everyone was saying congratulations and I was so happy I was having a little girl "

It's been a month

I am 5 months pregnant and I had a baby shower and I got a ton of things it was..like wow jake made me hire someone to start doing the nursery