|Chapter One-Brightly|

Eren's POV

"Come on, you're going to be late if you keep looking through the windows!"

Shimmering and shinning, my eyes wouldn't shift. The object I was staring at was just absolutely gorgeous! It would be perfect as a gift to my special someone!

"Eren, come on, stop looking at the windows! We're almost there, we don't need you to come late again, you're a perfect student! Now let's get going."

A tug on my arm and my eyes gazed at my friend. The now shinning object was being far from me as I ran beside my acquaintance going to what my daily routine consists of. A learning place filled with others in knowledge, and a mingle area. At least, that's what my teachers joke about.

"Armin, I know, I just thought of something when I looked at the windows. And I was only late once due to a mistake by a teacher!"

"I know that, but still! Let's hurry on up, our first class is about to start!"

We ran along for a while until we got in the building to our class, which I always enjoy. Especially when I have them with my friends.
I sat down and waited for class to start.

"You didn't need to spend anything on me. But I really appreciate it, thanks."

"Oh your welcome! I saw it at the window and thought you should have it, just for you!"
He smiled and pulled me close, staring into my eye. His eyes being gentle with time.

"Well, maybe I should give a bit of pleasure to you. You're just so perfect."
His tone much softer than normal. I began to warm up as he held me close, my heart fluttering.

"Um.. A-Anything is fine."
Just barely would we lock lips as I could feel his breath on my nose. Our bare lips slightly touching. Just until we finally-

Slam!

I jumped at the sound of something hitting by me. Snapping out of what I was thinking, looking around as I fixed my glasses.

"Mr. Jaeger, it seems you've been thinking for a while. You've missed your second lesson from me." I looked up at my teacher, smiling at me.

"Eh!? I missed your second lesson! How long have I been thinking!?" I looked around seeing the class empty and me just sitting at the side of the class with the teacher.

"Its already lunch time, you've been out all morning. Do you need to rest in the infirmary room? I had to his the desk to snap you out of it, you can rest if you need to."

"Oh, not at all! I was just thinking, but thank you for waking my mind. I'll catch up on your lesson soon miss, again thank you!" I stood and took my bag, bowing at my teacher, and walking out into the hallway.

Wow, was I really day dreaming for that long? Maybe my mind was on different things and I only was aware of that day dream.

I walked for a while around the halls getting to the library where I always go to. I met up with some of my other friends. Mikasa, my other bestfriend, Connie and Sasha. Few were here but its all I really enjoy.

Sitting down at the table with the others who are already eating I looked around, not finding who I was looking for. I turned to Armin about to speak right then he did.

"He's still getting some things, he'll be here in a bit." I nodded looking down at my hands. "You spaced out again, and this time, the teacher had to wake you."

"I know... I was just thinking. It kinda caught up to me, she said it was fine." He nodded.

"Where's my lovely friend?" I turned and smiled to see who I was waiting for.