|Chapter five-Black|

Eren's POV

It's almost like, there's only a void when you look at that.

"Say, what happened to your glasses?"

"Oh, they're in my pocket, I only took it off for a moment."

It's not there!

I looked for my glasses everywhere, my backpack, pockets, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I don't remember where I had put them, maybe I have left them somewhere where I was at.

"I don't have them... I think I misplaced them, I'll look for them later!"

"Then how about you come with me and the rest of the group and we can go out for a drink!"

"Oh no, I don't drink, well I have but... I don't like to."

"Nonsense! It's a little party, just a few of us, Armin even said he'd go!"

"U-Um well, if he said so... Then maybe I'll go. I have to help Jean with some of his work, I told him I would."

"Look we'll talk to him and you go! It's nothing, just go on, I'll go right now."

"Um, alright Connie, I'll go on and walk with Mikasa then."

We parted out ways as I saw him walk to here Jean works, as where I went to where Mikasa would meet me at.
We came close as I told her about me going along with her, that Connie was going to tell Jean. Then she showed me where everyone was at, a small bar looking place.
It wasn't full or anything, it had a few people there already, but most from what I could see were our friends.

We walked in meeting up with everyone else, already to them drinking. Seemed like everyone was in a hurry to relax a bit before graduation. Well, their way of relaxing.

"Well is it really? Is it really you Jaeger?" I turn to see Bertholdt, behind me with a surprised smile.

"Y-Yeah, it's me! I'm here with you all." I smiled back.

"It's a surprise to see you here, you usually never come to these things!" Renier spoke.

"Well I thought maybe just one time before we all leave, though-"

"Jean can't come came he?" Ymir spoke from the crowd of friends listening in.

"Not really, he's caught up on work and Connie went to help him while I came here, I think he can come though. He does like parties." I spoke a little on edge.

"Well it's his choice, it's nice to have you around for a while, Jean will come around soon, he wouldn't just leave you alone." Christa came to me and spoke.

"I guess so, though I don't want you all to stop having fun because of me, so let's keep going!" I raised my arm in excitement, or what I hope to be.

"Yeah!!" They all cheered as they began to do their own thing, dance, drink, and talk.

As to me, I went and found Armin and sat next to him at the counter along with Sasha. I listened in to their conversation as got into it as well. Laughing along with them having my own type of fun.

I didnt think to dance at all, I was just talking with Armin and Mikasa about the most random things I could think of. I even started to drink some beer and got on to some heavier drinks.
I was just getting into the vibe and I didn't think of anything else but getting into the moment with everyone else.

I soon then felt a little tipsy with all the time getting into the vibe of things. I started to do what I would never do on my own. Getting up close and personal with my friends and the few other strangers that were there watching and partying with us.