|Chapter three-Lightly|

Eren's POV

I had a little break from what I was set to do. I sat in a stool chair behind the counter of where I work, a book store. Granted, not a lot of people come by, now it's all online with technology. But a fair amount of people still come by, some like keeping something books and mangas or magazines. Lots of people still come by, it's a fun thing.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Lovers delight, do you happen to have that?"

I look up seeing a young woman holding a few books having some trouble. I got up from behind the counter and helped her smiling.

"Yes, it's just in the back, just place the books here!"

She did as told as I went to the back looking for some other books. I looked for it a bit more above on the shelves finding it, walking out from the back to the young woman.

"I have it here, last copy actually. It's my favourite too!" I handed her the book as she gave an amused smile.

"Really, why's that?" I checked out the books for her as she ask and as I thought for a reply.

"Well, the story behind it. It's very romantic on how the couple tries to out win each other and just the dialogue in their quarrels!"

"I like that too! I've only read a few chapters so I came to just borrow a few so others can, these wonderful books, I think are great!"

"That's something I've never heard of, others keep them so they can always enjoy it. But let me tell you, some parts of the book are intense, its quite exhilarating!"

"Oh well, I'll be sure to be thorough on that! Thank you for the books!" 

She left with the books I put in a small bag for her so she doesn't stumble, and gave me a quirky smile when I spoke to her.

I do enjoy that book, has great and deep details, it's intriguing! It would be amazing if some of that book happened in real life, an amazing way to change the swing of things. Just without the sad or terrible parts that no one would want.

"I see you're day dreaming so much. What did the girl say?"

I look up from my day dreaming to see, my one and only love. He had a weird smile on his face, looking directly at me but not coming close.

"Huh? Oh, no, nothing! We were just talking about a book!"

"What is it? Lovers Delight? That weird, cheesy book?"

"It's not weird! Lot's of people read it, and I think its well detailed!!"

"Sure it is, just like you. Now come 'on, I want to go somewhere."

I only blushed as I knew that he used the pick up line on me a while ago. I'm such a nerd for such things. Nevertheless I looked at the time that it was already time to close up. I went and closed up before walking outside with Jean.

"So where are we going?"

We stayed in silence before Jean was able to speak. We held hands as we walked down the street of the town.

"I want to go to dinner, I want to talk about some things if that's alright."

I nodded as we kept walking.
What would he want to talk about? Is it something serious?

We walked for a while until we got to what seemed to look like a fancy place. Nothing to much, nothing to little, and that's great, probably.

When we walked in, there weren't a lot of people, granted it looked full but, it wasn't. I was just glad that I wasn't the only one who wasn't dressed as nicely as the others.
We took our seats, ordered, and waited.