|Chapter six-White|

Levi's POV

Somehow I found something new, all I tend to find is broken or used, maybe I've already seen it before.
But it's not like I'm not used to the find. I'm just very amused, maybe it could be put to use.
It's somehow clear, like white.

I was staring at the object for to long. It was in my hands, both of them; my eyes wouldn't leave them.

It was odd, the color was not only shaded, but it switched. It was blue, but when you look close to it, the color was now silver.
It changed based on the direction you would look at it. Surprisingly, it was almost like, mine.

Though, it's not just mine.
It's the kids' eyes too. It looks like green, but when the light reflects against it, it becomes golden. It's like green and yellow, but it's emerald and gold. It's something mesmerizing, I would say, amazing.

God's, help me, I think I have some sort of disease or something.
This kid is on me now.

I'm so attached to these items now. Though not only that, the kid too.
I overheard some of his friends talking about something, and I already found out his age. Least he's legal, enough to go drinking too.

Nope wrong, thoughts, enough.

Thoughts are catching up to me. I am truly attached or something, it's like I can't even come to thinking of something else. But something keeps bothering me. It's like, there's something more to him than what I see; not just a plain and simple person. There's is more to him, and oddly enough, I want to see.

"Thoughts catch you again?"

Being inturpted I looked to my side to see the one and only, shitty glasses.
I would say, bestfriend, she's been with me for as long as I needed her to be. As annoying as she is, she's not that bad.

"What brings you here four eyes? And what's with that ridiculous coat you have there?" She pouted, then smiled before walking closer to me.

"I volunteered to teach here, I heard your where in and I took the job. It's to earn some of my job credits, I'm scouting too, for some job offers." I hummed while looking out the window.

"What spots are you filling in? Or is it some lame excuse to bother me?" I turned to her.

"You could say both, but I'm here as part of a science teacher and nurse. The others are off for some things so I'm filling in for both here!" I rose my brow in confusion.

"Well, you'll be useful for something alright... Don't bother me to much." I turned to look back out.

"Say, it's been a while. So how is your relationship with Erwin?" As a response, I pulled her by the coat.

"Didn't I tell you not to speak of that!?" She only smiled.

"Well, I must be the only one who knows how you feel about this. So, I'm guessing you're still in the same situation?" I only nodded letting her go and looked once again, out the window.

"I can't seem to get out of it. I was going to end it a few days ago, but it ended up being the same once again. I didn't know how to end it..."

"Maybe ask someone. Not just me, but someone else who may know the feeling?"

"And who else would know? No one. I can't just say it. Right now, I have nothing on my mind."

"There where did you get those glasses? I know you don't wear any, and that pen, it kinda matches."

I only stayed in silence, avoiding any eye contact with her as she sat in the desk in front of me. Giggling and laughing like a creep, trying to get me to say a word.