Chapter 7: Will You Still Love Me?

*Jerica's POV*

'Calm, just stay calm.' I advised myself. 'Act normal, Jerica, no one needs to know. No one needs to find out. Just do your job and get it done. It's easy to fool-'
"Jerica?" Magnus came into view. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?" I pushed hair behind my ear and tried my best to smile brightly at my boyfriend..... My poor innocent boyfriend.
"You just look a little shaken up." Magnus shrugged.
"I'm fine."
The streets were packed for some odd reason. I think there was some kind of Sherlock Holmes convention in town.
Magnus opened his mouth to question further but I cut him off. "I will answer that question later." I had to leave and leave now. "I'm sorry, Mag, but I have to go. I'll meet you at Kenny's later with the gang, okay?" I kissed his cheek. "Love you." Just like that I left him standing there, the only thing on my mind being getting the job done.

......

*Unknown POV* (Unknown could be different people every time, just ta let ya know.)

"Don't let Eleanor out again, do you understand?" JJ threatened.
I shrugged, looking through the plexiglass window at the redhead who lie on the floor. "How do you know it was me?" I asked sarcastically.
"Because unlike most of them, you love her more than with world." He glared at me. "Don't test me, son, for you won't like it and neither will she." He looked back toward Eleanor. "Don't disobey me." He turned and left, handing me the key before he did.
"Hey," I tapped the glass, opening the door at the same time. I walked over to her, and undid her bounds.
She stood immediately and tightly hugged me. So tight I almost couldnt breathe.
"I thought he was going to hurt you because of me." She breathed against my chest.
"Can't get rid of me that easily." With one swift move I picked her up.
"Where are you taking me?" She giggled, reminding me of simpler years.
"Upstairs."
"How far upstairs?" She raised an eyebrow.
"You tell me, Princess."
Ellie giggled again. "An actual bed or piece of furniture would be nice."
"As you wish."
Carrying her to the living room, I sat her down on the couch, then sat beside her.
Ellie spread out, laying her head in my lap and looking straight into my eyes.
"I wish we were fourteen." I thought out loud.
"Why?" Ellie smiled up at me. "Because we'd be knocking off some drugstore and hiding in my bedroom from my brother?"
"What? No." I chuckled. "But that sounds good too." I paused, moving a few strands of Ellie's hair from her face. "You were so happy back then, before the light in your eyes dulled and you were locked away."
"Back then only one thing mattered." She stated.
"And what was that, Princess?" I asked.
"You." She whispered. "You were all I cared about back then." Before either of us-I think-knew what was happening Ellie sat up and kissed me.
She quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me there." The redhead apologized.
"It's alright, Princess, it can be our secret."
.......

*Jerica's POV*

'It's finished. It's done. I destroyed the evidence that might have led back to it.' I told myself over and over again.
My heels clicked the linoleum as I entered Kenny's.
Rafe, Mack, Jack, Magnus, and Alex sat at a booth. Mack looked as if she hadn't slept in a while.
Jack jumped right as I came to stand at the front of the booth. "Jesus you scared me, Jerica!" Jack exclaimed. "You looked like El."
"Sorry." I slid in beside Magnus. "I didn't mean to scare you."
Jack nodded and went back to whatever him and Alex were chatting about.
"Hi everyone!" Padma came up to us, followed by her friends.
Padma was Rafe's older sister-who had practically taught us everything we know about being bad.
"Hey." We all answered.
"Whatcha doing here, sis?" Rafe inquired. "You don't work tonight."
"I'm meeting a new friend here." The darker skinned girl replied.
"What kinda friend?" Magnus wiggled his eyebrows.
But before Padma could respond the bell chimed signaling someone had come in.
We all turned to look as a skinny, messy haired brunette boy entered the restaurant. He waved in our direction.
A look of horror, fear, and confusion graced Mack's face. "No." She whispered, her hand knocking a cup off sending it shattering to the floor. "No." She repeated. "It can't be."

######################
Is Mack okay?
Double update cause why not.
Fun fact: on of the main chicks in the book I'm reading just got kidnapped so that may come in handy for parts of this book. Also pll is really good to watch while writing this.
See ya losers - Izzy