Chapter 12

= Zahara =

"So when I say stay out of trouble, getting into a fight is your way of doing that?" I dust the sand off of Chris's back and out of his hair.

"He started it. You know if someone is trying to make me look like a punk I am not going to just take it. He wanted a fight and he got it." I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"You are a mess."

"Yes, but I am your mess." He puckers his lips at me for a kiss and of course I cave. When I pull back he just looks at me and makes a big sigh. I wrinkle my forehead at him. "If I knew you were going to be this much trouble I would have adopted you myself." I laugh even though I know he is serious. I know he would find a way to make it happen. Have his uncle sign the papers or do whatever he had to do, but we both know that probably would not have worked. Half the time he does not even know where his uncle is or where he goes.

"How am I trouble?"

"Please. That boy has been staring at you since we got here. You know I don't miss a thing. ESPECIALLY when another guy is interested in you."

"Yes, I know." I smirk at him. For a moment we are just looking at each other in silence. Have you ever had someone you can just sit in silence with and the moment is full like you are having a full conversation. It is obvious we are both looking at each other's lips and I lean in for a kiss. Before we can a couple laughing obnoxiously loud walks behind us causing both of us to turn around and look. We both see Kylen walk behind Chris with a girl and I roll my eyes.

"Speaking of...there goes your other boyfriend." I roll my eyes and look at him.

"I have ONE boyfriend and I am standing in between his legs right now." He smirks and I already see his mind switch to another topic.

"I'd rather be in between yours." He reaches out and bites my neck. I feel my cheeks start to burn and my stomach starts to do cartwheels. "Why haven't you been walking around in your suit? I didn't buy it so you could cover it up."

"I..." I'm about to explain why but he already knows what I am about to say before I start. He stops me and starts pulling the cover up off. Before I can stop him he already has it over my head in one swift motion.

"Zah--" But I interrupt him.

"You don't have to say it. I know!"

"Nah, you don't know. I want you to appreciate your beautiful body just as much as I do. This beautiful skin." He starts tracing his finger along my neck and across my shoulder. I feel a chill go down my spine as he slides his finger across my chest. "These great boobs." He plants a kiss on each one and I laugh a little. "This waist." He tickles me and I instantly start prying his hands from my sides. He starts laughing and I punch him in the arm, but of course he doesn't even flinch. His hands slide down to my butt and he squeezes so hard that it makes me jump. "We can't forget about this beautiful ass, or my favorite. These long and super luscious legs." He lifts me up onto his lap facing him and he lies back against the rocks. I lean over him using my elbows for support and he just smiles up at me. "God, I wish you could see what I see when I look at you. Since the first day I saw you." I don't reply. I can feel the red rising in my cheeks and use my hands to cover them.

"Can we stop talking about me now?" I lay my head on his chest and I feel his chuckle.

"I like talking about you." I feel him start to graze his finger along my back. "According to Jay, I don't shut up about you back home." I laugh because I can believe it.

"I told you about boring your friends talking about me."

"I can't help it. I really be missing your ass like all the time. And now it's different because you're not within walking distance, or a five minute drive away." He's right. It is different and I hate it.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 09, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Calmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें