bio

Conton City, formerly known as Toki Toki City is an exclusive city. Originallly an advanced technological city known as Toki Toki City that is present in Age 850, seen its change to Conton City in Age 851 and is now present to age 852.

You are an earthling time patroller, after the events of saving the world from under towa's creation mira. you were considered a heroic icon in conton city. Recieving  a holographic statue of yourself  with your arms crossed standing with praise in the middle of the city fountain. Wherever you go people recognized you. Of course however, you weren't as famous as Hercule the world's martial artist champion!.

Hercule: "bwhahaha  it takes a lot of strength to get to this level of fame! I should know as I am Hercule the world's greatest champ!"

(Y/N): "ah yes of course of course I understand hercule." You said with a chuckle of sarcasm.

Hercule: "well uh, anyway you still need to pass a few test before I deem you worthy as Hercules bodyguard."

You sighed with frustration for having to take YET another test. You gave Hercule a stare of disbelief.

Hercule : "w-what? Are you doubting the world's champ?? I-i Just need to make sure you're up to par with being my bodyguard." He claims nervously.

Complete a time patrolling quest (any will do.)

(Y/n): "alright, thanks hercule." You said as you retreated back to conton city.

Hercule: "Goodluck (y/n)!"