part 2

Today's the day, you couldn't wait to visit gogeta you already had an imagination of how it will turn out.

> chibi you greets chibi gogeta
> gives chibi gogeta awesome gift
> happy friends ending.

Your stupid smile couldn't be contained,
Some patrollers even giggled.

(Y/n):" alright.. let's see here."

You managed to open up your digital screen from your Tp watch and proceed to tab, "saved lands" you clicked to activate and was soon evaporated from conton city.
__________________________________________
You were met with the grassy fields again feeling at calm and peace.

(Y/n) : "this place really is nice once you get past enemy battles."

????: "I'm glad you like it."

Alerted you scanned the area in trace of where it came from, until you found lovely gogeta just a few meters from you standing by a tree.

Femgogeta: " hi~ " she says waving with a smile graciously at you.

You smiled back and waved at her jogging up to her by the tree.

Facing each other by a few inches you Placed your hands behind your back shifting your eyes because of her beautiful gaze.

(Y/n): "I know we just met yesterday and all but I figure I'd get you something..."

Femgogeta: " o-oh . I didn't expect this so suddenly."" you didn't have to."

(Y/n): "well I wanted to, as a good friend so.. here you go!" You said with a smile.

You remove your hands from your back holden a scroll and presented it to her.

She watched In awe.

(Y/n): "it's a skill, it teaches you quickly how to use skill and you just do it."

Femgogeta: " oh (y/n) this is wonderful and really sweet of you."

She gives you a tight hug as you hug her back lightly patting her back.

A few seconds went by before you guys moved away from each other.

(Y/n): "so. . . Goge how about showing me around? I've never been here before."

Femgogeta: "of course! I'll happily be your tour guide!"