can't wait for tomorrow

You were back in conton city  by the pq area recieving your reward updates from your quest.

*4 skill boost*
*goku damaged gi*
*1 tp metal*

(Y/n): "wait a minute. . . Goku damaged gi? that's quest 2. . . Why is that on this quest?"

Unsatisfied you walked towards offline parallel quest desk again to see if the quest is available again.

(Y/n): "where's.  . . Pq#00?"

It would be useless to talk to the programed bots but this seems to have been a glitch. Luckily you can visit again since you saved it in your personal teleport options.

(Y/n): "she sure was.. pretty."

You wanted to make your visit again special. You decided to visit the skills shop.

Skills shop bot: "welcome we have a lot new skills in store."

You glanced over the scrolls listing and notice one called "lauliby punch" putting there enemies to sleep.

You recall the time she pulled that Kamehameha bluff on you thinking she was mostly a prankster.

(Y/n)" heh, yeah she'll love this."

You purchased the moved as the bot turned around to the scrolls retrieving a copy then handing It over to you.

Skillshopbot: "thank you for your purchase."

You nodded off flying towards  your resting post calling it a day preparing for tomorrow's surprise.