new quest

Once back you flew towards the pq mission arena which were filled with other time patrollers. There are quest a time patroller can take to try and receive new skills, new clothing, or tp metals, depending on your abilities
carrying out the mission. your rating are based  from  D to Z.

A robot rolled over from the other side of the help desk towards you.

Bot : greetings, we have a lot new quest if you're interested.

You took the chance to skim through the list until you found the recent quest "pq #00 - no rating"

(Y/n): hmm.. that's strange. Why would a new quest be at the very beginning?

You took the time to review the info about it only to find out most of it is unknown.

(Y/n):strange. . . Guess I'll check it out anyways can't be that hard since it's a 1 star level.

You downloaded the data onto your watch and proceed to telepathically evaporate towards your destination.
__________________________________________

You were met with a quiet grassyfield feeling the breeze brush against your clothes swaying with the long grass.
You scanned the area looking for the problem, you continued your search through the grassy field until met with 2 fighters duking it out from a distance.

(Y/n):" I wonder who that could be. . . "

You've noticed that the auras were blue and violent. Those are Usually matched with corrupted fighters. You rushed to the blue auras aid which was a visual of a female version of ssj4 gogeta followed by violent auras fighter a time patroller.

They seemed to have broken apart leaving each other in a standoff before noticing your appearance.

Femgogeta: " huh? Another one?" She looks towards your direction in confusion before you readied yourself for battle beside her.

Femgogeta : "I dunno who you are but. Since you don't seem like a  bad guy  help me out here."

You gave a firm nod getting ready for battle!.

       --boom pow zhit woosh kapow--

After defeating the enemy for a good hour the aura slowly vanished leaving the time patroller back to normal.  After regaining consciousness the patroller proceed to give there sincere apologize leaving you and gogeta sheepishly laughing waving a hand.

Femgogeta: "it's OK I'm just glad you're back to normal."

Tp: "thank you for freeing me I won't forget this!" Said after respectfully bowing to them waving a goodbye.

Femgo/(y/n): "goodbye!" You both said as you waved back.

The patroller used there telepathy abilities to return to conton city. Gogeta watched in awe.

Femgogeta: " whoa where did (gender) go?"

(Y/n): "to conton city, it's were we originate from."

Gogeta laughed a bit confused : "sounds interesting. . . I wish to see it one day."

She looks down in a more serious tone.

Femgogeta: "nothing really happens here anymore. I've trained and trained waiting for my opponent but. . . The day never came. I slowly stopped training then all of a suddent I sensed this powerful ki here and, then I met you guys."

She starts to smile swishing her tail around fast, looking into your eyes with excitement.

Femgogeta: "it's been so long since I had a good fight like that!"

You didn't notice before until closely  looking at her face how attractive she was to you as well as her developed body. Her cute round face with her ocean blue eyes staring at you, followed by her taint red eye lash across her eyes and her ruby red hair flowing in the wind. While her fusion vest held her bouncing boobs in place. You couldn't help but be in a trance with there movements.

She's caught onto this a little disappointed, she lifts your chin up to eye level.

Femgogeta: "hey!, eyes up here"

You blinked twice before realizing you were caught in the act.

(Y/n): "ah haha sorry about that." You said sheepishly scratching your head.

She crossed her arms facing the other way closing her eyes with a pout "hmpf".

Femgogeta: " I suppose I can forgive you under one condition." She said peeking one eye at you.

(Y/n) : "and what might that be?"  You asked curious of her intentions.

A grin curled around her lips as she faced you pointing at your chest.

Femgogeta: "I want you to spar with me!"

(Y/n): e-ehhh??

yandere femgogeta ssj4 x reader (earthling)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara