happy ever after?

You wake up to find yourself strapped to a chair in what seems like a hidden basement stripped from your tp watch and other belongings except your clothes.

(Y/n): " where am I?! What the hell is going on?!"

Femgogeta: "aww~ don't be afraid gogeta is here to make you feel all better~"

Was all you heard as she walked down the creek in stairs to the basement slowly reveling herself in a black nightgown.

You couldn't help but to blush at her appearance but the adrenaline was still kicking in from the spooky surrounding.

Femgogeta: "what's the matter (y/n) ? You didn't like my skill? After all YOU gave it too me dear."

She straddle onto your lap wrapping her arm around your neck while the other was by your chest as she traced circles with her finger.

Your heart was beating fast from how surreal the situation turned. You didn't like this side of her at all. It was scary and terrifying.

Femgogeta: "I was really happy when you gave me that gift today (y/n). . ."
"Our little DATE was also fun as well..." she says as her nail peirce through your chest curving a heart with her sinister grin.

(Y/n) : " GAAAHHHHHHHHHH" was all that was heard as tears flowed through your eyes from the pain and agony.

(Y/n) : " I'm sorryyyyy !!  I lied !! Please forgive me. " you Said as you weep quietly.

She lifts up your chin with worry and concerns.

Femgogeta: "aww~ it's OK love 0f C0urs3 I Forgive YOU."

Her obsessive gaze stares at you with joy as she caress your cheek and licks your tears away.

Femgogeta: "thats why will be together forever"  she places your hand on her stomach

Femgogeta: "with our own little family♡"

After your disappearance, another evil erupted conton city with a new hero to put a stop to it leaving you a past existence in conton city.  . .

                The end