Chapter 4

5:00 am came round and Remus shot up in bed. It was so sudden that he ended up pushing Sirius of the side of the bed.

"Ouch," Sirius said rubbing his head.

"Oh sorry Sirius I didn't know you were there," Remus said stretching his arms out.

"It's fine you fell asleep last night and I didn't want to leave so I stayed".

Remus's heart started to beat faster at the thought of Sirius wanted to sleep with him last night.

Sirius notices the small blush creeping onto Remus's cheeks and wondered why it was there. I always used to sleep with James when I couldn't sleep Sirius thought.

"Do you two want to keep it down over there," James said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Oh sorry Prongs," Sirius said in a light whisper and turned to face Remus. A smile was plastered on his face as he tried to burst out laughing. Sirius put his finger to his lips and shushed Remus.

Sirius pulled Remus's arm and they left the dorm. They laughed all the way down the stairs. Until Sirius said "let's spend the day together"

Remus agreed and followed closely behind Sirius as they left through the portrait hole.

It was still early in the morning so not many people were up and about yet. Neither boy seemed to mind this though, as they didn't want anyone to disturb them. It had been ages since they've spent time together alone. So Remus was grateful for this time and hoped both him and Sirius could spend more days like this.

*********

They reach the lake where everyone seems to go to spend private time together. On the way down they spoke non-stop never having awkward silence or breaking the conversation. Remus loved how he was so comfortable around his friends and was glad that they were all accepting of him. One thing that none of them knew was that Remus was gay. Fear had once again consumed him what he thought about telling any of them. He felt much like this when he was debating whether to tell them about him being a werewolf. Thankfully they didn't care and continued to stay with his loyal friend.

At this thought an urge overcame Remus. He felt ready to share his last secret with Sirius. Well apart from the one about him liking him.

"Sirius I need to tell you something important" Remus stopped and looked Sirius.

"You know you can tell me anything" Sirius replied.

"I'm gay," Remus thought it would be better to say out right then try and draw out for ages.

"That's okay Moony I accept you."

These words meant the world to Remus he finally felt like he could finally be himself around Sirius. Remus smiled at him but was soon cut short when a voice was heard shouting Sirius's name.

Both boys were having so much fun together they had forgotten the time. Sirius was supposed to meet Mary at 9:30 and had clearly forgotten. Her angry footsteps could be heard a mile away.

"Shit" he cursed under his breath.

"I have to go I'll catch up with you later" and with that Sirius left Remus standing at the bottom of the lake alone. Again.

Remus knew it was wrong to be annoyed at Sirius, girlfriend because she had the right to be angry but that didn't stop him thinking about how much he wished Sirius and grim could be together. Forever.

**********
Sorry I've been ages I've just finished my science mocks and the rest of then is in June so I've been busy with all of that I'm so sorry. I've also changed some of the other chapters because it was different to what's I originally wanted so if you want you can go and read them again. There not much different but yeah it's up to you.