Epilogue

10 years later.

"Hurry up Padfoot" Remus called behind him "we're going to be late". Sirius laughed at the use of his school nickname glad to hear it was still going strong 10 years on.

"I'm coming hold on."

They arrive at the Potter house 20 minutes later after Sirius lost his shoes. Typical.

"It's nice to see you mate", Sirius said embracing his longest friend.

"You too Sirius." James smiled.

"Hello, Remus", Lily said appearing behind James.

"Lily it's good to see you", Remus said a wide smile spread on his face.

"Well, where is he then?" Sirius questioned.

"Come through"

Laying in a cot was a small child sleeping. Harry Potter. The child of James and Lily.

"Awww he's so cute. He had your nose James" Remus laughed.

**********

The rest of the night was spent with laughter and catching up. It was weird not having Peter with them but then again he's not round much anymore. It was funny considering he was the one who wanted the friends to stay in contact.

"We have our own news too", Remus said putting his glass down.

"Sirius and I are pleased to tell you that we are getting married"

Lily squealed. James sat wide-eyed

"Well say something"

"Congratulations guys I'm am happy for you" Lily jumped up and hugged both of them tight.

"It's about time. But no really I'm pleased for you" James stood up and shook hands with both.

"Thank you", both Remus and Sirius said in sync.