Chapter 3 - Come dine with me ✔️

"Holy shit" Erica gasped as she looked around her hotel room dropping her handbag on a nearby sofa.

This hotel room was huge. Since she was a kid, Erica had moved around a lot kid and never even had an apartment this big let alone a hotel room this size. She made her way through the spacious hallway into a large room where a large king size bed was placed in the middle of the bright purple themed room.

This was too much, she could never afford anything like this and she was not expecting Maddie to pay for this either. She took out her phone and quickly took a screen shot of the room sending it to the blonde.

Really?this is too much.I can't afford this, especially staying in London xx

She decided to quit being cruel and add her kisses at the end of her messages. She wanted to keep her distance since this morning. Sure she knew it would be a shock for Maddie to her  being here in London but she still didn't expect the blonde to be so rude and truth be told she was ready to walk out of Maddie's office block and head straight back to the airport and never step foot back in England again.

She felt shouldn't have bothered making an effort and truth be told she still felt that way even though she was stood in one of the most luxurious hotel rooms ever. It was all just money and class. What Erica had, was feelings, emotions and they couldn't be bought or paid off and this is what she was worried about as she stood in the middle of her big fancy hotel room.

*

Erica lay in a bath gigantic bath as she tried to relax. It was a little after 5:30 when her phone finally buzzed.

Sorry in meetings all afternoon! It's my treat..lets think of it as an apology for being an arse to you this morning..7 o'clock remember :) X

Erica smirked climbing out of the bath and wrapping a towel around her slender body as she threw her phoned on her bed. Erica groaned in frustration as she tried to keep her cool. She was annoyed with the blonde for being an ice queen towards her but she couldn't take the grin off her face.

The brunette laughed thinking of the text she had received earlier in the day before she was told that she was staying in this hotel.  The jealous text of how Erica was not to be "hooking up or staying with an old friend".

It was a guy called Josh who she was trying to get hold of. He was a friend of her older brother, who was now living in London somewhere. Anyway now she was grateful she had a bed to sleep in and not some stinking sofa. 

Erica walked back into her bedroom from the bathroom and jumped on her over size bed as she picked up her phone again knowing she had a few minutes to spare before she would have to get ready for dinner with Maddie. It was now late enough in the day that she could give her best friend Carly a phone.

"Hello duchess of Vegas" answered after 2 rings causing Erica chuckle into the phone as she propped herself comfortably on the bed.

"Very funny Carly" she replied dryly.

"So have you and wife consummated your marriage yet?" Carly asked as Erica huffed at how vulgar her friend was being.

"Nooooo" the brunette snapped sitting up on her bed, holding up her towel that was wrapped around her body.

"We've barely spoke since this morning. She was less than pleased to find me in her office this morning" Erica sighed thinking back on this morning.

"Shit, I'm sorry babe" Carly lsounded serious, she knew Carly wasn't one to say I told you so..well to her face anyway.

"She's trying to make it up to me by booking me into I'm pretty sure the swankiest hotel in London and she's bringing me out for dinner tonight" Erica said casually.