Chapter 28- B is for Bitch

(Italic writing is a flashback)

"Oh fuck" Maddie groaned as the sweat dripped off her face, she could feel her body ache. She pushed harder and harder as the adrenaline pumped through her veins.

"Come on you are so close" she heard as she closed her eyes and cursed out keeping up her pace as though her life depended on it. She was feeling dizzy from the lack of oxygen getting to her brain but she knew she was almost there.

"And stop" her personal trainer said as the blonde breathed out pressing the button on her machine as the running pace on the treadmill was now slowing down until it gradually stopped and she stepped off it breathless, she grabbed herself a bottle of water.

"Well done..excellent work this morning Collins, you have pushed yourself an extra mile already this week..I'll see you on Thursday for spin class" Jess her overly enthusiastic personal trainer said to Maddie before giving her a quick wave and heading to another gym member on the other side of the gym. Maddie regained her breath as she sat down on the bench doing a few stretches before hitting the shower knowing she needed to get a move on for work.

It was just after 8 by the time she got to her office and she smiled at some of the employees as they gave her a courteous nod or smile. She liked being the boss, she liked the idea of being in control and she had hoped that everyone was now happy in their work place. They business was expanding and she had very little staff turn over compared to when her father was in charge of the company. She held monthly meetings with staff ensuring to ask their ideas on what they thought would better the company and she tried her hardest to stick with that. She glanced down at her work phone seeing a number of emails she knew she was already in for a busy day and then looking at her own personal phone with no notifications or messages. She bit her lip thinking back over the weekend...Saturday night to be precise and she couldn't stop thinking about a certain brunette and how they ended up on Erica's bed kissing..  

Maddie felt her body being pressed against Erica's bed and she moaned further into the kiss. The brunette straddled her ex wife not breaking the kiss once as her hands pressed Maddie's hands into the mattress. She wanted more, so much more than this but she knew what she was getting now was a privilege. Erica was actually getting to kiss Maddie after all these months apart, she still got the butterflies in her stomach and Maddie still was an amazing kisser. Erica soon felt Maddie shift her body as she sat up keeping a hold of Erica's slender body in her arms as she continued to straddle the blonde. Maddie's lips gave Erica one last hard kiss before pulling away causing Erica to open her eyes and she breathlessly stared into Maddie's eyes.

"I'm sorry..I got a little carried away" Erica blurted out, her hands resting on Maddie's shoulders for stability. She wasn't really sorry, she was so fucking ecstatic inside and horny but she was not going to let her ex wife know that.

"It's fine" Maddie smiled shyly as she bit her lip slightly causing Erica to bite hers in return as they both looked at one another..the sexual tension was off the charts between the pair. Without another word they were kissing again and touching..Maddie's hands now under Erica's t-shirt as she gave the brunettes breast a light squeeze causing the brunette to moan, pressing her groin into the blondes causing them both to moan as they fell back onto the bed. Erica began tracing light kisses down the blondes jaw as Maddie's eyes clamped shut, her hands getting lost in Erica's brown hair she could feel the heat between her legs increase..she had not been this turned on in literally months and now all of a sudden she was on fire, flipping her ex wife over on the bed causing Erica to let out a light squeal as her head hit the mattress she looked up at the blonde who hovered over her. Maddie stared down into Erica's eyes as she watched the brunette gulped looking up at her...they were both breathless at they stared longingly at one another.