Chapter 32 - Making it official

"I feel like one of Tom's whores" Erica laughed as she buttoned her blouse back up as she watched Maddie chuckle whilst zipping her skirt up. Maddie brushed back her blonde hair as she looked over at the brunette who gave her a sexy smile, they had just had sex in Maddie's office. Mind blowing sex and Maddie was grateful she had sent Sharon on the first aid course this afternoon because she was pretty sure if any one was outside her office they would have heard the moan and grunts coming from the pair only moments ago. Erica looked at her watch, it was nearing 5 and she smiled which didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.

"You are actually happy to be leaving this place" Maddie said almost offended as she slipped her heels back on.

"Of course not I'm just really excited to be closing one chapter of my life and opening another" Erica replied "I am grateful you let me work here to begin with so thank you" Erica said as she leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on the blondes lips but Maddie had other ideas as she deepened the kiss causing the brunette to moan into the kiss. As much as Erica wanted to go for another round, she knew she needed to go back downstairs to meet the others for drinks. Erica felt Maddie's hand beneath her skirt once again and she quickly stepped back.

"Mmmh I can't" Erica mumbled as Maddie's lips were now pressed against her neck as she began sucking on her skin causing the brunette to moan further.

"I can't stop" Maddie hummed she began unbuttoning the brunette blouse again,

"I just can't bloody stop" Maddie repeated as she twirled Erica's body around and pressed her firmly into her desk as she began removing the brunettes clothes once again.

**

"You took your sweet fucking time" Mikey snapped as the brunette eventually made an appearance to the bar an hour late as she mumbled an apology. She greeted the familiar faces around her with a number of people turning up from the office for her leaving due. She didn't want anything big but Mikey insisted they at least went for drinks so she agreed to this. Maddie of course had distracted her majorly and not only was Erica late but she stunk of sex and was worn out from the multiple orgasms Maddie had given her in her office.

"You reek of sex" Carly whispered into her friends ear as Erica's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Honestly you two go from one day hardly speaking and the next you are like romping rabbits...I cannot keep up" Carly teased as she sipped her drink.

"Shut up and go buy me a drink" Erica huffed as she folded her arms. As she watched her friend trot off towards the bar she took our her phone.

Carly says I smell like sex..this is your fault x

The brunette could see Maddie was already typing back to her message.

Haha!maybe you should come over and I'll wash you down ;-) X

Erica gulped as she read her message as she looked around the table, everyone was deep in conversation and unaware she was sexting their boss.

You know I can't just leave it's my night out!People have made the effort to come and say good bye..well some people xx

Erica knew her message seemed slightly bitchy but when she left Maddie's office earlier the blonde didn't have a valid excuse for not coming with her to the bar. She had said she was tired but yeh so was Erica after being fucked senseless but she would have made an effort if she was in Maddie's position. When Maddie had offered to give her a lift, Erica declined and got the tube which took her twice as long but she wasn't going to rely on Maddie to be at her beck and call.

Erica looked at her phoned and seen that the messaged had been read but Maddie was not replying. The brunette sighed as she decided to give her ex one last text before putting her phone away.