Chapter 31 - Last day

**italic writing is a flash back**

"I can't believe today is your last day" Mikey whined as he switched off his computer and looked over to the brunette who gave him a sad smile. They had made up after Mikey's drunken outburst almost two weeks ago. Erica had agreed to put it all behind them and they were back to normal. She had enjoyed the last week and half with having Carly in the office being trained up working in the office and the three of them had laughed and joked during office hours. Maddie had let Erica finish the Friday two days before she was suppose to finish on the Tuesday giving her a week to get ready for her new job and sign up for her college courses. She was grateful for the blonde and had thanked her.

Erica looked at her clock knowing she had just a little over an hour left in work before she would be finishing up working in the office for good and then heading for goodbye drinks with people from the office. She quickly took out her phone as she text her ex wife.

Hey I know you are busy but any chance I can come up before I leave. I have something I want to give you x

Erica placed her phone on her desk and she packing up the few items she had on her desk, she picked up her photo frame as she walked over to her best friend who was finishing a call with a client. Carly was a natural on the phone and she could talk the ear off anyone. Erica knew her best friend was perfect for the job. As Carly hung up the phone Erica stood over her desk looking down at her best friend.

"In case you miss me now that we won't be working together anymore" Erica smiled as she handed over the photo of her and Carly causing Carly to laugh as she must of thought back on that night.

"Oh babe I will still see you when you are at home sleeping, that's if you come home" Carly winked causing Erica to blush slightly.

"So is the boss coming tonight and by coming I mean for drinks" Carly asked winking and she stuck out her tongue cussing Erica to scowl at her looking around, paranoid that other workers would hear her.

"Keep your voice down dickhead" Erica snapped as she folded her arms across her chest.

"And I haven't asked her, I need to see her about the cheque" Erica added as she heard her phone vibrate across the office. Carly gave her wiggling eye brows as Erica made her way over to her desk and picking up her phone.

Come straight up!Sharon is off just come in X

Erica felt a rush of nerves in the pit of her stomach as she grabbed her phone and then reached into her handbag taking out a cheque she had signed for Maddie for the past couple of days, she was just too chicken shit to go and give it to her. She walked past Mikey and Carly who were both now on the phone as Carly gave her a devilish smile and she made scissoring motions with her fingers causing the brunette to roll her eyes as she made her way to the lift. Erica decided to avoid the stairs today, she was already getting hot under the collar thinking about the blonde and what had happened on their dinner date a week and a half ago...

**
Maddie's fingers unbuttoned the brunettes jeans as she was still pressed against the sink, the thrill of someone walking in at anytime was exciting and right now feeling Erica's tongue roughly against her own she didn't care, she wanted all of Erica. She held the brunette as she roughly guided her backwards into an open bathroom stall as Maddie reached behind and fondled with the lock. Maddie being more dominant quickly turned them around as she pressed the brunette against the now locked door. As they broke from the kiss breathlessness Erica darkened eyes began undoing Maddie's blouse. She quickly flared opened the blondes top as she pulled roughly on her bra exposing her breasts and Erica's tongue found the tip of her nipple causing Maddie to groan as her fingers racked through Erica's brown hair. As much as the brunette wanted to fuck her ex wife in this bathroom, she couldn't. She detached her mouth from the blondes nipple as she began buttoning up her own jeans.