Introduction

I ran down stairs as soon as I heard the door open up. Jaime hugged me and spun me around, "Missed us little sis?" I nodded, "It's not like I had anyone else to hang out with while you guys were gone." Vic came through the door, "Jessie? Konner? Lindsay?" I shook my head, "Jessie was just my friend because I'm Jaime's little sister, Konner was in Montana, and Lindsay had to go to Maine to visit her grandmaw." Tony and Mike came through the door and plopped all the bags on the floor, "Oh it's all good. We didn't need help or anything." I opened my arms, "Stop complaining and come give me a hug!" Mike ran up to me and hugged me like my brother did. I smiled at Jaime, "Guess what tomorrow is!" Jaime smiled, "Uhm Thursday?" I hit his arm, "It's my 19th birthday." Jaime smiled, "I know that idiot." Tony leaned against the wall, "The realization hits you that the rest of us are in our late 20's or early 30's." Vic groaned, "I know I'm 31, leave it be!" Jaime mumbled, "Old people are grouchy." 

I went into the bathroom and fell down the bathroom door, smiling like an idiot. They're back. I can't confess how much I love Vic, all since he is my brothers bandmate and bestfriend, and because he's 31. Tony knocked on the door, "Stop masturbating and let me in, I need to piss!" I screamed back, "You have your own bathroom, why you need to use mine?!" He laughed then walked away screaming, "You never denied that you were masturbating." I rolled my eyes and jumped in the shower. 

After my shower I put on sweatpants and a grey sports bra, and brushed my hair. I walked downstairs and Tony covered his eyes and screamed. I fake laughed, "You act like you've never seen boobs before." Jaime cleared his throat, "What is that on your side?" I looked down and whispered, "Shit." Vic turned me around, "Is this a tattoo I see?" I smiled weakly, "It's temporary?" It came out more as a question rather than a statement. Jaime said sternly, "And when were you planning on telling me?" I smiled nervously, "Right now?" Jaime hugged me, "Max finally got ink!" I laughed, "You fucking scared me!"