Chaper Eight

*4 months later*

I looked in the mirror and turned sideways as I looked at my growing belly. I rubbed my hand over my stomach. Two little beans in my belly. I sighed and whispered to my stomach, "Your father is not Konner. Your father is not Konner. Your father is not Konner. Your father is Austin. Your father is Austin. I'm sorry but you two will never know that you are the product of mommy being raped. I still love you all the same." I put on socks and shoes and went lay in Austin's bed next to him.

He smiled at me, "Appointments at 3 PM, it's 9 AM. Why are you awake?" I looked down, "Our twins didn't let me sleep past 8:30, then they decided to dance on my bladder at 9. So here I am." Austin intertwined our fingers, he leaned down and kissed my belly and said, "Be nicer to mommy." I sighed, "Austin. We should tell Jaime today. It's about time. We've ignored them since I started showing." Austin looked at me and said quietly, "You sure? Are you going to tell them our twins are actually products of rape?" I shook my head no, "I'm going to tell him you're the father. You are the one raising them, that makes you the father." He stood up, "Let's get this over with babygirl." I smiled, "I love you Austin." He smiled, "I love you too Max." 

I sat in the car waiting for Austin. I called Jaime, "Hey bubba. Austin and I are coming over." He answered back, "About time." I smiled, "See you in a bit." I hung up the phone and rubbed my stomach. Austin got into the drivers side and started his car. We drove with soft music playing and him softly singing along. I smiled as he pulled into the driveway to my brother's house."

I walked in and smiled, "Jaime, Vic, Tony, and Mike. I'm pregnant. With twins!" Jaime jumped up, "Who's the father?" I smiled and intertwined Austin and I's fingers, "Austin is, and I couldn't be happier." Jaime rubbed my stomach, "I'm going to be an Uncle. Oh my god." He started crying, "My little sister is pregnant! For twins!" I smiled, "Do you want to come with us at 3 to find out the sex of the babies?" He smiled and nodded. Tony rubbed my belly as I sat down, "There's little Max and Austin's growing inside there. I can't believe it. When did you two even become a thing! You surely hid it from us pretty well." I smiled, "Exactly four and a half months ago. The day these two were conceived." Mike laughed, "Well you two got to it pretty quick." Austin laughed back, "At least she's happy." I looked over and Austin and motioned that I was going see Vic upstairs. He nodded and smiled at me.

I walked upstairs to Vic sitting in my room, playing with one of my necklaces that I left over here. I cleared my throat, "Vic? You alright?" He wiped his eyes, "Yeah, I'm fine." I sat next to him on my old bed, "No you're not. Talk to me." He sighed, "You're pregnant, with twins! For Austin!" I looked down and mumbled, "Can I tell you something. That you can NOT tell anyone. Only Austin, Konner, and I know." He groaned, "Konner?! You're talking to him again?!" I sighed, "Vic, Calm down. I am NOT talking to him ago. Remember the day we made up? I went to the park and I saw Konner and he knocked me out, then knocked me up. And I don't want anyone knowing that my babies were the products of rape. Please, keep it a secret. Austin promised to help me take care of them and be the father figure in their lives. We're even writing his name on the birth certificates." Vic started rubbing my belly gently, "I-I'm so sorry I overreacted. I'm sorry Max." I smiled and put my hand on his and moved it down to my lower belly where one was kicking, "It's alright. It's perfectly alright, would you like to be uncle to my baby as well. You, Mike, Tony, and Jaime will be uncles to the twins."  He smiled, "I'd gladly be uncle to these two." I walked back downstairs.

I looked at the time 2:30. I smiled, "Tony and Mike, would you also like to be the uncles to the twins?" They nodded eagerly. I held Austin's hand and smiled, "It's time to start driving to the doctor." Jaime stood up, "Let me put on my shoes and I'll be right there." I replied, "We'll be in the car." I sat in the passenger seat, Austin in the driver side seat, and Jaime in the back. 

I laid on the table as the doctor walked in. "Hello Max, Austin. Who's this?" She motioned towards my brother. I smiled, "That's my brother, Jaime. One of the uncles of the twins." She put the cold gel on my belly. I giggled, "You guys need to find a warmer gel sometime soon." She laughed, "We'll try.It's our biggest complaint." I looked at the screen. She pointed to one of the twins, "Well this one's a girl, look right here and that's how you could tell." She moved it to the other side and pointed to the other twin and she smiled, "And looks like this one's a boy." I smiled and looked down at my belly, "Boy and girl. That's amazing." She asked, "Any names picked out yet?" I looked at Austin, "Boy: Jasper Kyle Carlile. Girl: Kenzie Marie Carlile." Jaime smiled, "That's perfect."