Chapter Four

After Jolie came with Kenadee we all sat around the living room, around 10 Jolie and Kellin had to go home to put Cope and Kenadee to bed. Austin looked at Vic, "So you've liked Max since she was fucking 14, you finally date now that she's 19. That's a long time." I looked down and shook my head, "I don't see how, I wore way too much eyeliner, and my hair was a wreck." Vic nudged me, "And when you're 25, you'll look back on now and say the same thing. But I found you beautiful since I met you." I blushed and put my head in my hands. Matty laughed, "I've never seen Vic so in love. Man Max, you must be very special." I nodded, "Well, he's my boyfriend, that makes me extra special." I kissed Vic on his cheek.

Everyone decided to stay the night, they slept on air mattresses in the spare bedroom. I smiled as I climbed into bed with Vic. He rubbed my cheek, "I know that someone hit you. Who was it?" I sighed, "I went out last night to see Konner and he slapped me across the face." He kissed my cheek softly, "I'm sorry baby." I kissed his nose, "I'm fine, I won't ever speak to him again." I felt Vic rub his thumb along my side. I cuddled closer to him, "You make me really goddamn happy." He rested his forehead against mine, "You make me really happy too." I smiled, "Smackcam? On Matty?" He got out of bed, "Shaving cream or hair moose?" I laughed, "I get hair moose." I poured some in my hand, and he did the same with shaving cream. We turned our hands so they couldn't see that they had stuff in them. I opened the door and they were all playing on their phones. I whispered, "Matty come see." He groaned as he got off the bed. "What do you guys want?" Vic flipped on the switch as we hit either side of his face. Austin laughed, "You got him good! Just glad it wasn't me." I jumped on him and wiped the extra hair moose on him. I kissed the top of his head, "Shouldn't speak to soon like that." He wrapped his arms around me tightly and rubbed his face on my shirt. I smiled as I rested my head on Austin's chest. Vic sat next to Alex and Jack. I smiled, "I'm actually 19. Now all those douche bags that said I'd always be 'too young' for anyone. I'm legal!" Austin smiled, "Vic, you got a keeper. She's adorable." I smiled and blushed, "No I'm not." Vic picked me up and cuddled me to his chest, "We're going back to bed now. Have fun guys, not too much Alex." Alex put his hand up in defense, "Hey! Two person job, blame Jack too." I smiled, "You guys are so in love it's not funny." Jack rested his head against Alex's, "Yeah. I do love this boy. A lot actually." Vic walked out and put me down then closed the door.

He got into bed and then turned away from me. I sighed, "What's wrong baby?" He shook his head, "Nothing." I put my hand on his shoulder, "Tell me." He shrugged my hand off, "Did you not realize what you were doing with Austin?" I sighed, "It meant nothing. You know me and Austin are only friends." He put the blanket over his head, "But you went to him whenever you were sad, not me. So he knows more about you than I do." I closed my eyes, "What do you expect me to do? Not be friends with Austin anymore?! That won't happen!" Vic threw the blanket off and screamed, "Why not?! Do you love him more or something?!" I groaned, "Vic you're being stupid!" He laughed, "So I'm being stupid now?! It's either him or me!" I groaned, "Fine! Get out my room then Vic!"