Chapter Five

I screamed as I opened the door to my room, "Since you've been home all you've done is pick fights, get out of my room!" Vic screamed back, "Gladly!" I slammed my door shut after he stormed out. I sighed and went into my bathroom and lit a cigarette. I don't see how this is going to work out. Vic gets really jealous, really easily. I groaned as I threw off my hoodie. I shouldn't have to hide anything in front of my boyfriend. I punched my wall and screamed. I fell down the bathroom door as I finished off the cigarette. I walked out to Matty, Alex, Jack, Austin, Oli, Mike, and Tony in my room. I sighed, "What?" Austin ran up to me and hugged me, "I heard what happened. It's all my fault." I pushed him off, "No. It isn't, Vic is just a jealous little fuck and doesn't understand that I was friends with you before I was friends with him." Mike asked, "So what does this mean for you and Vic?" I shrugged, "Ever since he came home I've put two holes in my walls and we've had two fights. He's only been home for two days. This won't work." Tony sighed, "You can't avoid him, you live in the same house." I looked over at Austin, "Can I come live with you, I'm 19 now so Jaime can't force me to live here anymore." Austin hugged me, "I'm fine with it." I sighed, "I don't like feeling like this." I rested my head on Austin's chest. I looked over at Jack, "He wasn't like this before we started dating.." Jack shrugged, "I guess it's because he couldn't tell you who you could talk to and who you couldn't because you two were just friends." I sighed, "I think just friends is what's good for us."

I sighed as I heard a knock on my door. I groggily opened my door, "Yeah?" Austin came in, "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." I jumped back into bed, "Another hour, please?" He laughed and climbed into bed on the other side, "Come on Max, you can't hide away forever." I groaned, "I'm just tired. I really want to sleep. Please?" He nodded and tucked me in then he came around and kissed my forehead, "I'll come back in an hour. Sweet dreams Max." I smiled and hugged him while laying down. I kissed his cheek and whispered, "I love you, Austin." He mumbled back, "I love you too Max." He closed my door and I drifted back off to sleep.