Chapter Ten

I sighed as I got into Jaime's car. Vic and Mike were in the backseat. I started crying as I rubbed my stomach. Vic asked, "You lost the twins, didn't you?" I nodded slightly, "I should have been more careful." Mike patted my shoulder, "You can always have more, don't worry about it." Which caused me to cry harder. I shook my head, "There's a 10 percent chance that I can actually carry children again." Mike sat back, "I'm sorry." I sighed, "Can we go to Austin's so I can get some clothes, he doesn't want me home tonight. I might not come back." 

Jaime pulled into the driveway and I got out. I opened the door and Austin was on the couch with 2 empty vodka bottles. I screamed, "Austin! Why the fuck are you drinking?!" He screamed back, "What's the fucking point! You caused me to loose two of my fucking children!" I cowarded back, "I knew it was my fault." He sighed, "Just get your shit and get out!" I packed all my clothes, my hair products, make-up, my blanket, and the rest of my things. When I walked back downstairs with all my stuff, I saw Austin working his way with the third bottle of vodka. I sighed as I slammed the door behind me.

I put my bags in the trunk and cried as I closed my door. Jaime rubbed my arm, "It'll be alright. Austin's going through a lot of stress, just like you. He'll be alright soon." I sighed, "He screamed at me saying it was my fault like I thought so." Vic gritted his teeth as he said, "It. Is. Not. Your. Fault. It could have happened to anyone." I whimpered as Vic's voice raised slightly. 

Vic and Mike helped me put my bags in my room. I took out my blanket and pillows and threw them on my bed. I turned back to look at them, "If it's alright, I'd like to be alone right now." They both nodded as they walked out my room. I closed my door and locked it. I sighed as I looked at my phone. Five text messages from Austin. 

I called Konner, I don't know why, I just knew I had to call him. "Hey?" I said once he answered. He groaned, "What do you want?" I sighed, "I was pregnant for twins, yours of course. And I lost them today. I have a 10 percent chance to ever carry babies." He laughed, "Oh well. You don't need to fucking reproduce anyway." I screamed into my phone, "Look here asshole! You are the one who doesn't deserve to reproduce! You hit me, you raped me, you lied to me, you are the fucking asshole here. You wanted me to get pregnant! You hit me because I didn't want to be with you romantically!" He laughed as he hung up the phone. I laid on my bed and cried. 

I woke up at 8 P.M., I don't remember falling asleep. I sighed as I walked downstairs. I saw Vic on the couch. I sighed as I laid down and put my head in his lap. He started rubbing my back. "Look, Max. I'm very sorry about what happened between us, I was being really stupid and jealous. I don't know what had gotten into me, and I'm really sorry for the Austin thing." I sighed, "It's alright. I kinda figured how bad it is to date your bestfriend. Because even if they promise you forever, the sad thing is. Nothing really does last forever." Vic looked down at me, "Well, my love for you has lasted this long, so who knows. It just might last forever. I just want you to be happy and safe." I smiled, "Thanks Vic." He smiled back. I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder.

Tony walked downstairs, "She's back?" I nodded, "Yeah. Austin found out that we lost the twins and then he started drinking a shit ton of vodka. And you know how he gets when he's drunk. I don't really want to be around him at this point in time. I'm not even sure if we're together." Tony asked, "There is a possibilty of you two still being together, why are you on Vic like that?" I moved over so there was space inbetween us. I sighed, "Just kinda needed someone to comfort me I guess. I mean, I did just loose my babies and the father is being a cunt butt about it." Vic laughed, "Cunt butt?" I nodded and laughed back, "Shut up."

I grabbed my phone off the table in front of the couch. I finally read through the messages Austin sent me, all 48 of them. All of them were along the lines of, "I'm sorry, please come back home. I love you babygirl." I sighed as I typed, "I don't think it's a good idea for us to be together anymore, or even be around each other at this point in time. Sorry Austin. I guess it's just not right to date your best friend." I suddenly got a message back, "Alright. I understand. I lost my children and you. I'm really sorry. You know where I'm at if you ever need me."