Dally (1)

"Baaaaaabe," he whined from upstairs.
You knew that Dally was getting sick, but he didn't want to admit it. Surprisingly, he was needy and clingy when he got sick, but you didn't mind, as long as he got better soon.
"Yes Dal pal?" You hummed and he glared at you.
"Don't call me Dal pal," he sneered and you rolled your eyes.
"What do you want you piece of shit?" You grumbled and he looked surprised. "Better?" He chuckled, only making him cough more and more.
You got medicine and water from downstairs and once you watched him swallow it, you were satisfied. He sure did put up a fight though.
"I'm not sick, I don't need medicine," he stated in between coughs.
"Yeah and I'm not your girlfriend," you grumbled, rolling your eyes. "Please, just take the medicine."
"What do I get out of it?" He whispered, tapping a finger to his lips.
"Not until you take the medicine." He sighed annoyingly and gulped down the medicine.
"Better?" He asked mockingly.
"Much," you chimed and crawled onto his lap.
You wrapped your hands around his neck and your lips met his. His chest was slimy from sweat and probably mucus. His lips were chapped and sticky from a lack of moisture, but you didn't mind. His hands laced around your waist and closed the gap between your chests. Suddenly, he pulled away.
"You'll get sick," he complained.
"So you are sick?" He began kissing me again.
This time harder, and I could feel his teeth linger over my bottom lip, I nodded and he bit softly. This lasted a few more seconds before he pushed me off and started coughing violently.
I pulled beside him, rubbing his back as he coughed. I could feel his shoulders jolting up and down as the air escaped his lips, and when it was over, he looked at me.
"God am I lucky." I cocked an eyebrow at him. "No other girl would sit with me like this, much less kiss me while I'm sick," he informed, crawling on top of me and pecking my lips softly.
"I'm just that great," I shrugged and he nodded.
"Cuddle?" He asked and I leaped forward, hugging his chest as it the mattress with a thud.
"I love you, girly," he sighed and I smirked.
"Love you too..:.Dal Pal," I smiled and he sighed in annoyance.
"I'll beat your ass," he persuaded.
"Nope ya love me too much," I cued, pushing into his slimy chest.
"True," he stated, kissing the top of my head.