Dally (4)

"I can't believe you!" Dallas screamed and I spun around, trying to hide the obvious pain in my eyes.
                     Dallas had come home upset, saying that I cheated on him with a Soc and that Tim had told him all about it. I knew Tim was lying, I would never cheat on Dally and Tim liked to get under my skin.
"I can't believe you are believing me!" I tried to scream, but my voice cracked sharply.
"Why should I?!" He yelled so loud that I flinched.
"Because I'm your girlfriend, but you know what if you won't believe me maybe I'll be better off with a Soc," I grumbled, attempting to storm out. I was just tired of fighting we'd been doing this for two hours.
                       I felt a tight grip on my wrist, spinning me back around. I was inches away from Dally now, his eyes danced with anger and his grip was tightening painfully. I struggled to get out of his grip but he only pressed harder.
"If you think you'd be be-" he started to growl
"DAL STOP THAT HURTS!" I broke, tears flowing down my cheeks as I tried to rip from his grasp again.
                   His face softened and he let go. Sorrow filled his eyes and he opened his eyes to say something, but it was too late, I had backed into a corner and held my knees to my chest, cradling my wrist that was starting to form fingerprint shaped bruises.
                     Dallas began pacing around the front of the room, his head in his hands and I watched him cautiously while more and more tears fell. Within seconds, Johnny had ran into the room, fear stricken on his face and I forgot he was here.
                      He looked from me to Dallas and tears began falling down his cheeks, and I couldn't help but wonder why. Then, he toughened his expression. "What'd you do, Dal?" He grumbled heroically.
"I don't know!" Dallas screamed and I flinched, remembering all the times my father yelled, then I realized Dallas saw my flinch and he looked sadder than ever. "I don't know...." he mumbled, stumbling to me.
                           His back slid down the wall and stared at me for a long moment, his eyes begging for an apology and my tears were now coming on lightly, not as harsh as before.
"You guys are the closest thing to parents I have and if you guys start beating on each other and fighting....I don't know what I'll do," Johnny sobbed, crying harder now.
                          I looked at Dallas worried and saw the man I fell in love with. The one who held me when I cried over my own family problems or the one who stroked his hand through my hair or the one who was sweet and funny but only to me.
"Can I see?" Dallas asked and I handed him my wrist.
                          He lightly held my hand, examining my wrist as tears streamed violently down his face.
"Oh baby girl, I didn't mean to, I don't know what got a hold of me. I'm just so scared of losing you, doll. I can't lose you, not now, not ever. I-" I cut him off by kissing his lips softly. He kissed back softly, then moved down, showering my wrist in kisses.
                      Johnny sat there distraught and shocked. I could tell he had never seen a couple get back together after a screaming fit and I suddenly felt fear that I would end up like his parents, beating their child out of hatred for each other. I kissed Dallas again.
"No more fights, okay? For me and you and Johnny, no more fights," I begged in a low whisper and he nodded carefully.
"No more fights," he reassured me and engulfed me in a hug.
Dally never hurt me again.