Chapter 3

Gabe's POV

1 Week Later

My name is Gabe and I'm the next in line Alpha of the Sliver Streak pack. Yes I am a werewolf and Kaeleigh is my mate. I'm 6'1, shaggy blond hair, fit and I'm a little sarcastic.

"Baby wake up." I whispered in Kaeleigh's ear.

"Five more minuets?" She asked not opening her eyes.

"No come on we have already missed a week of school." I said and she looked at me.

"You're lucky you're cute." She said before sitting up.

"Oh so you think I'm cute?" I said getting up and stretching.

"Yes like a little wet cat on the side of the road on a rainy day." She said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Awe darn I thought I was bangable cute." I said and she blushed.

"Well yes that too but mostly the cat." She said and I kissed her forehead before walking over to my bag to change.

"Who is going to watch Harry?" She asked looking at his sleeping form on the bed.

"I can call my mom she will be here in five minuets but we need to go." I said and she nodded

"Okay." She said and started to wake him up.

"Harry me and Gabe have to go to school. Gabe's mom is goign to come and watch you she will be here soon." She explained and he nodded rubbing his eyes.

"Okay mommy love you." He said giving her a hug.

"Love you too bye." She said and we left.

Later at School

"God I fucking hate this hell hole." Kaeleigh mumbled under her breath as we got out f the car. She grabbed my hand as we walked towards the school.

"Batman!!" Andy yelled when we walked over to Kaeleigh's locker.

"Andy!" She yelled running over and hugging him. Them two have always had a close relationship.

"I have amazing news." He said and I smiled at their childishness.

"What?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Ashley asked me out." He said and Kaeleigh squealed.

"I'm so happy for you. If he breaks your heart let me know I'll break his face." She said and Andy blushed.

"Hey Gabe and I will tell him that." Andy said and she nodded.

"Well if you couldn't tell Gabe and I are going out." She said grabbing my hand.

"I'm happy for the both of you." He said giving Kaeleigh another hug.

"Thanks and I'm happy that you and Ashley finally got together." I said and he nodded. The bell rang causing Kaeleigh to jump.

"Bye Andy." She said before dragging me to first period. She sat down in the back corner and I sat down beside her.

"You look beautiful today batman." I said noticing that she had no make up on and she didn't do her hair.

"Don't lie to me asshole I look like shit." She said blushing.

"Well I think you look beautiful and that's all that matters." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I guess." She said looking down and I frowned. I can tell she thinks poorly of herself but I don't know how to show her how beautiful she really is.

"Hey are you okay." She asked and I snapped my head up to look her.

"Yeah just a little sleepy." I lied and she nodded.

"Now stop lying and tell me what's wrong." She said at lunch.

"It hurts to hear you talk bad about yourself. I think your perfect and I'm going to tell you every day till you start to see it." I said and she nodded.

She hasn't said another word since lunch.

"Hey baby." She said when Harry attacked her at the door.

"Hi mommy." He said and she picked him up.

"Were you good today?" She asked and he nodded.

"Good. Mommy's gonna go change okay I'll be back." She said and he took a seat on the couch and continued to watch tv.

"Batman are you okay?" I asked when she walked into the bedroom.

"I'm fine." She said pushing past me into the room.

"I'm sorry for whatever I said or did." I said and she walked into the bathroom.

A minuet later the smell of blood hit me. My eyes widened and my heart raced.

"Kaeleig open the door." I said banging on the door.

"Gabe go away." She said weakly and I went to open the door but it was locked.

"Unlock the door or I'm going to break the door down." I said and I heard the lock click.

"Kaeleigh." I said when I opened the door to see her covered in blood.

"I told you to go away." She said getting up and cleaning her arms. She ran her arm under the water and winced.

"Here let me do it." I said and she shook her head.

"Just go." She yelled and I frowned. It felt like she ripped my heart out.

I walked out as she continued to clean her arms. I sat down on the couch and just cried.

"Mommy what's wrong." Harry asked crawling into her lap.

"I'm sorry." Kaeleigh said wrapping her arms around him.

"It's okay." Harry said grabbing her arms and kissing them like he had done it before.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you." She said looking up at me.

"It's okay." I said pulling  her closer to me

"No it's not I hurt you and that's not okay." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not as upset about that as I am about you hurting yourself. Can I see?" I asked and she slowly nodded.

She pulled her sleeves up to revile two big bandages.

"Baby I'm so sorry I should have been there for you." I said kissing the bandages.

"Hey it's not your fault." She said pulling down the sleeves then cupping my face.

"Yes it is I wasn't there when you need me." I said leaning into her touch and she shook her head.

"No none of this is your fault don't you dare blame yourself." She said never moving her hands.

"Okay but next time you feel like hurting yourself please come talk to me." I said looking her in the eye.

"I will I promise." She said running her hands through my hair.

"Hey hey hey don't touch the hair." I said playfully and she laugh.

"I will touch it if I want to." She said running her hands through it again.

"I'm sleepy." She said a few minuets later laying her head on my shoulder.

"Then let's go lay down." I said picking her up and taking her to the bedroom.

 Harry followed and laid down with her making her smile. No matter how much I love her she will never love me as much as she loves that curly haired little boy.

"I love you mommy." He said and she smiled before kissing his forehead.

"I love you too baby." She said and and I pulled her aginst my chest.