Chapter 8

Kaeleigh's POV

One month later

Gabe is now the new alpha and I'm the new luna of the Silver Streak pack. We explained the concept of werewolf's to Harry and he though it cool.

Gabe had to leave for the week for alpha duty. It's only been two days and I miss him already.

I laid down with a very sleep Harry. He rolled over and looked at me.

"Mommy where's daddy I miss him." He said and I smiled.

"He went out of state for a while to take care of some business and I miss him too. He will be back though." I said and he nodded snuggling closer to me and he soon fell asleep.

A few minuets later my phone went off.

"Hey babe." I said answering the phone.

"Hey baby. I miss you." He said and I smiled.

"I miss you too." I said closing my eyes and letting his words sooth me.

"Alright love I'm going to go to bed." I said almost asleep.

"I guess I should too love you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said hanging up then falling asleep.

I woke up to Harry giggling. I opened my eyes to see Ashley tickling Harry and Andy ready to pounce on me.

"Awe you weren't supposed to wake up yet." Andy complained and I smiled.

"Sorry but Harry's cute giggling woke me up." I said and Ashley and Harry looked at me.

"Mommy!" Harry yelled giving me a help me look.

"I'm coming." I said and scooped him up putting him on the bed.

"Mommy watch out." Harry squeaked and I turned around just in time for Ashley to tickle me.

"What the hell?" He said when he got no reaction from me.

"I'm not ticklish." I said and he frowned.

"Well this is awkward." He he said standing up.

"Sorry." I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Well I came in here to tell you to get you ass dressed so we can go to hot topic." Andy said and I smiled.

"Okay I need some more juice for my e-cig and I need more cigarettes will you buy them for me?" I asked Andy and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh course now I will take my boyfriend and my best friend down stairs so you can get dressed." He said picking up Harry and grabbing Ashley's hand before walking out.

I put in a pair of grey skinny jeans and one of Gabe's hoodies. I walked down stairs and Andy jumped up.

"Yay your ready." He said and Ashley smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I get go to hot topic with my baby Harry and my best friend Ashley." I said remembering what he said earlier.

"What about me?" Andy complained like a kid.

"Oh I'm sorry I must have forgot you." I said as Ashley laughed at the look in his boyfriends face.

"It's okay baby I still love you." Ashley said kissing Andy's cheek.

"Well I love... Harry." I said and Harry smiled.

"I love you too mommy." He said and picked him up giving him a hug.