Stranger.

^*justins pov*^

Damon and I were at McDonald's. I'd rather prefer Taco Bell...

"Want a fry?" Damon asks.

"No thanks.." I laugh and push my glasses closer to my face.

"Ok..." he smiles and a boy walks in. I look over my shoulder. Damn he was hot...

"Oh it's Raegan!!!" Damon says and waves the tall boy over to us.

"Hey damon... hey damons friend..." he smiles politely.

"Hi I'm Justin..." I giggle and we shake hands.

"I'm Raegan! Nice to meet you!!" He says and sits next to Damon.

"You too..." I smile and take a drink out of my soda. Damon went to get a refill so it was just Rae and I. Raegan bit his lip and looked down. He looked up at me and winked with a lil smirk. I winked back. Oh shit... what was that Justin??? You don't even know him??? AHHH....

"Hey guys... I'm back..." Damon says and sits down.

"Hey..." I say and cover my face.

"I'm gonna go... bye Justin!!" Damon says and leaves. We had met there so he went into his own car.

"So..." Raegan said breaking the silence.

"Mhm..." I say.

"Wanna hang at my place?" He asks.

"Sure..." I nod. He walked here so we took my car. He gave me the directions and we got to his house. We sat on his couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

"Sure..." I smile. He nods and gets a funny movie. He puts it in and sits back down. He put his hand on my thigh.

"Hey.." I say awkwardly.

"You don't like it?" He pouts.

"No I do..." I smirk. All the sudden he kisses me. I kiss back and he pulls me onto his lap. Without notice, he pulls my shirt over my head. (Justin hasn't had top or bottom surgery). He looks at my binder.

"Your trans too?" He asks.

"Your trans????" I say. He nods with a little giggle. He takes off my binder slow and easy. He kissed my chest and trailed up to my neck giving me a few hickeys. He had top and bottom... because when he took off his shirt I saw the scar marks. I smiled and kissed his chest.

We took off each other's pants and boxers. He picked me up and took me to his room. He laid me down and got on top of me. I was on t so my menstrual cycle stopped.

"Ready?" He asks getting positioned.

"Yes daddy fuck meeeeee!!!!" I pout. He laughs and goes into me. I moaned a lot.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Yes daddy harder!!!!!!!" I shout.

"Ok baby boy..." he smiles and goes harder and faster. I can't believe this stranger is fucking me... hot stranger...

He cummed all over me and he stopped. He laid next to me and we both were out of breath....