Summer camp

*#justins pov*#

So like... my mom is making me go to summer camp. I'm 17 but still... it still sucks.

"Justin you have to!!" My mom says dragging me by the arm pulling me to the car. I push my feet against the gravel.

"Nuuuuuu!!!!!" I say and try and get her off my arm.(this was me when I had to go😂). She pushed me in the front seat and locked the door. She got in on the other side and put on the child locks. "I will never forgive you."

"Jay you will have the time of your life!" She says tapping my shoulder gently. I roll my eyes and stare out the window. It was a four hour drive to get to the camp. So I put in my earbuds and turned on the album of James Arthur.

When we got there I got out and didn't even bother saying goodbye I just got my stuff, put it in the pile, and walked onto the bus. I sat by myself looking out the window. 3 guys sat in front of me. 2 in the seat in front of me and one across the isle. I just ignored them and sighed.

"Forced here to?" The curly haired one said. I nod and look away. "Same. All three of us."

I nod.

"Not much of a talker huh?" The black haired one said. I shake my head and the brown haired one sat next to me as the two turned around. I look at all three of them confused.

"Well we wanna be your friends." The brown haired one says.

"I'm kale." The black haired one says.

"I'm jack." Curly head smiled.

"Im Raegan." The one sitting next to me smiles cutely.

"I'm justin... but I like to be called jay..." I say shyly and quietly. I sigh and nod putting on a fake smile.

"It's a really long drive to get to the main camp..." Raegan shrugs. Okay. Fucking daddy material right there like damn.

We all just sat and talked till we got to the camp. We quickly ran to our cabin thank god we had the same one. Raegan calls a bottom bunk so I call the one on top of his. He smiles. God that smile feels like it can turn into a smirk just like that. Ugh fuck meeeeee.

I just simply smile back and kale and jack left to go to the pool. I sat on my bed and fiddled with my earbuds.

"Hey Justin will you help me with something?" Raegan asks. I get down from my top bunk and jump onto the floor. He must have read my mind because He pulled me down close to him and dragged his lips across my neck. Not really kissing my neck. His heavy breathing was fanning my neck as he finally started to kiss my neck. He pushed me down on his bed getting the hint that I wanted more. His right hand was rubbing my hip slowly as his other hand was pulling off my shirt. I let him continue.

(Like always. Justin only has top and Rae has both)

"Kale and jack are gonna be out for awhile..." he smirked. He kisses down my chest to my stomach and then to my waistline. "These pants are in the way..."

"Take em off daddy..." I whimper at his touch. He slowly and carefully takes them off. He pulls off my boxers and kisses my inner thigh. I stare up at the mattress above us as I feel 2 fingers slip into my area. I arch my back and pull his hair.

"Don't moan!" He demands. I nod as he pumps them in and out faster. My eyes roll back as I tried not to moan. I gripped his hair again as I came all over his fingers. I he licked his fingers and stuck his tongue in me as deep as he could go.

"Mphm!" I quietly moan. A slap noise and a stinging pain in my thigh told me he wasn't to happy about that. He ate me out rougher and deeper. I push his head deeper into my area as he sucked harder. "Mhmmm daddy..."

Another slap to my thigh. But it turned me on even more. I came in his mouth as he swallowed all of it.

"You taste good baby..." he smirks. I bite my lip and lay him down. I take off his jeans and his boxers. He takes off his shirt and leans back. I lick his tip and put his whole length in my mouth. I grips my hair pushing my head up and down. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it. He laid me down and got on top of me gripping my hips. He put my legs into a V- shape as he slammed into me. Continuously ramming into me with all his force. I was trying so hard to go moan. It felt like he was up to my stomach. I grabbed his sleeping back arching my back and digging my nails into his back. I wrap my legs around his torso as he continues to slam into me. I tried so hard not to moan as the bunk was rocking back and forth. Raegan pulled out and released on my stomach. I released as he licks my area clean and he licks off my stomach. We take a shower and get dressed sitting on our own beds. I was reading a book while Raegan was doing school work. Kale and jack walked through the door.

"Hai guys." They say and sit on their beds. I peep below me and look st Raegan.

"Hi..." Rae and I say.