Right there on the table...

Raegan's pov

Justin made us dinner and we sat down at the table.

(Raegan has bottom and top... Justin has none... don't hate you lil hoes...)

Justin put his hand on my thigh which was the same side my dick was sitting at.

"Justin... what are you doing?" I say. I can't let him know its turning me on.

"What does it look like I'm doing daddy..." he says.

"Uh why do you have your hand there..." I ask.

"Can't we have a lil fun daddy?" He whines.

"It would be our first time... and you are still a virgin..." I say.

"It's been 6 months..." he pouts.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask. He nods and bites his lip.

"And don't hold back daddy... fuck me hard please..." he smiles.

"Whatever you want..." I say.

"Right here on the table..." he says.

"Ok.. like I said... whatever you want..." I shrug and take off the plates from the table. I put them on the counter and he lays down on the table. I drag him the the edge of it so he is sitting on the edge. I kiss his neck and his jawline. I pull off his jacket and his shirt.

"Don't judge..." he sighs.

"I would never do that... you are perfect to me and I love you..." I smile and kiss him. I pull up his half binder and put it on the chair. I look at his chest and kiss it. "You look great..."

He blushes and takes off my shirt. I give him hickeys all over his chest. I lay him down and I'm still standing up. I take off his jeans and his boxers. I take off my basketball shorts and my boxers. He wasn't on testosterone so I grabbed protection from my bag.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask. He looks up at me and nods. "Ok this might hurt at first but then it will turn to pleasure..."

He nods and I put on the protection. I get my self positioned and I slowly go into him. He immediately sits up and I stop.

"Are you okay???" I ask and pull him close to me. He sighs and nods. "I'll just go really really slow..."

He lays back down on the table and I go slower into him. He screams in pain.

"Daddy faster!!!!" He moans loudly. I laugh and pick up my pace. He is a moaning mess right now.

I cum and pull out. He pushes his glasses closer to his face and sighs.

"I'm glad my first was with you..." he smiles and we take a shower.

"You deserve the best..." I nod and we get dressed. "And I will give that to you..."

*********

What do y'all think? Eh I think this was an ok chapter... should I update again soon? And what about? Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️