Wilder who?(really really dirty)

Justin and I have been dating for a while now... he knows about wilder... I just never showed him. Now it's time to change that.

Justin and I got back from shopping and I push him against the door making him drop at the groceries. I pin his hands to the door.

"Raegan not now... wait till after we unpack the groceries please..." he says trying to get out of my forceful grip tightly holding his hands up to the white door. I back up off him and he picks up the groceries. We unpack the groceries and I pin him against the wall.

"Whatcha up to daddy?" He asks biting his lip while looking down.

"I wanna fuck you.. right here.. right now..." I say assertively to get my point through. He whimpers at the touch of my hand sliding into his pants.

(Like always justin only has top. Rae has both)

I slid my fingers into his wet clit and smirked.

"Already wet for me baby boy?" I ask.

"Y-yea... now please just fuck me." He says.

"Not yet... your getting punished... for not doing to when I wanted it.." I say and finger him harder sliding my fingers in and out.

"Fuck me daddy..." he whispers in my ear is a sexy way and I kissed his neck and found his sweet spot. I started sucking on the week skin creating a deep purple hickey on his collarbone while moving my fingers in and out of him.

"Not yet... I'm gonna make you beg..." I say and lay him on the couch. He slowly and sexily takes off his shirt and I sucked deep on his nipples. His eyes rolled back In his head and he moaned. I took off my shirt and he created a lot of hickeys on my chest. I grab some "toys" and take him upstairs. I lay him on the bed and handcuff him to the head board. I take off his pants and make a v- shape with his legs. I take a vibrator and shove it in him deep and slowly moving it in and out.

"Owwww!!!" He whimpers and I push it in deeper. "Daddy it hurts..."

"I know..." I say and pull it out.

"Just ugh.. fuck me hard daddy..." he says and tears roll down his cheeks. He was in pain but he wanted more.

"Not yet..." I say and get in between his legs moving my tongue across his clit and flicking my tongue faster and deeper. He grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls it. I roll my tongue and sit up before he cums. I take off my pants and other clothes. He was aching for me.

"Just fuck me already!!" He shouts.

"You don't tell daddy what to do..." I say. I could feel him rub against my dick. I scoot back.

"Daddy... daddy please!!! Please daddy!! Fuck me hard! That's all I want!! As hard as you can go! I just need you!!" He whimpers and I shake my head. I slowly push inside of him and he shouts. "Faster!!"

"Daddy goes at the pace he wants..." I say. He starts to move against my dick and I go slower.

"Daddy please just fuck me!! Hard!!" He pouts and whimpers. I uncut his hands and he moves his body against my dick and I pull out.

"Stop being a boy boy!" I shout and point at him. He nods scaredly and sighs.

"Fuck me please......" he pouts. By this point I wanted to fuck him so hard I wanted to make sure his legs were shaking like an earthquake. "Ooo wilder is here..."

He tries moving himself against my dick again.

"Your not gonna like the punishment if you keep doing that..."

"Pleasseeee just fuck me!!" He begs. I slammed straight into him with so much force that his body trembled right when I slammed into him. His legs are shaking so bad and he can't even open his eyes. His breath quickened every stroke I took. Deeper and deeper I went his body was practically shaking. "D-daddy...."

He couldn't even speak. He was gasping for air and thats when I stopped and came all over his stomach and chest.

"You okay baby boy?" I ask. He shakes his head no and I pulled him close to me. Our hot, sweaty, naked bodies spooning with each other. Our breaths in sync with each other. I craved his lips, so I gave him a big

KISS😊